Join our server on Discord

How evil are you?
I keep hearing about Fruits Baskets especially from my anime "Possessed" friend.
Yeah it involves people turning into animals when around certain people.
The main character is called a riceball. For some reason that she doesn't fit in with a basket of fruit.
Huh okay...well it could be that I somehow when in my "disturbed" or "shattered" state I'm just able to make it all go away quickly before something I thought became reality. But like how I said it gave me something to write about I'm going to use those thoughts and that feeling to create a character in my own series that of course would be an enemy but won't be in until like the last season of it. This is because the last one is going to be darker and it doesn't involve the same plot that lasts throughout 1-4 although 2-3 plots have to be resolved before solving the main one. So the character I came up with has to fit in with the last. I told my friend about her (the character) and explained how she thinks and her personality and he had this to say "that is...sick"
UnknownH Wrote:Yeah it involves people turning into animals when around certain people.
The main character is called a riceball. For some reason that she doesn't fit in with a basket of fruit.

When touched by members of the opposite sex, they change. Except for when they touch eachother.

Like if the girl who turns into a boar touches the guy who turns into a cat, nothing happens.

They have the same curse.
Renamon's Army
It says I'm not evil. Is that a good thing around here?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers