Join our server on Discord

Resident Evil 2: Nemesis
Writer's Notes:

Micheal Timmons: The following this our own version of the Resident Evil 2 movie. The characters Stephen and Jade were created by Devil Doll and Marie belongs to Micheal Timmons.

Devil Doll: The following this our own version of the Resident Evil 2 movie. The characters Stephen and Jade are mine and Marie belongs to Micheal Timmons. The dogs in part two are named after my very own dogs.

Keys:

~~: Narrator
**: Outside characters and Zombies

Resident Evil 2: Nemesis (rewritten by Micheal Timmons )
By Dvil Doll and Micheal Timmons

Chapter 1

~~Alice is wandering around Raccoon City looking for any sign of life. The streets are jumbled with wrecked cars and broken glass. Vehicles are lodged into telephone posts and fixed into the sides of buildings, which have been parched by fire. Dead bodies lay in the sidewalks and in the streets. The only sounds she hears are the squeaking sounds of swinging traffic lights and the shrieking "caw" of flying crows. A cold breeze and eerie silence fill the air. She doesn't remember much about the previous day. She is very disoriented and isn't sure how she got into Raccoon City. Alice stops at a cop car that has been turned upside-down. There are the remains of two people in the front seats of the car. Between the two bodies is a shotgun. Hesitant at first, Alice slowly crawls through the broken passenger window to get the gun. She can feel broken glass piercing her legs and the passenger's cold dead hands underneath her as she reaches for the gun. She grabs the gun and quickly withdraws from the car. Alice turns around to find herself staring down the barrel of a magnum.

MALE VOICE: Don't Move! I'll blow your fucking brains out!

~~Neither Alice nor the stranger move. The strange man realizes Alice is human and puts away his gun.

MAN: Sorry. I thought you were a zombie.

~~The man lowers his gun. Still shocked by the fact that there was just a gun in her face, Alice stands staring at the strange man. She figures he is about her age. The man is wearing a black shirt and blue jeans, his facial structure and body type remained her of George Clooney.

MAN: Are you OK?

ALICE: I'm fine. Who are you?

MAN: Stephen Tarantino. I came here to look for a friend of mine.

ALICE: I'm Alice. What happened here? Have you seen anyone alive?

STEPHEN: I don?t know what happened here. I got here about a half an hour ago and everything was like it is now. You're the first living person I've seen since I arrived in Raccoon City. I'm really worried about my friend, Rain.

~~As soon as Alice hears the name a puzzled look takes over her face.

STEPHEN: What... What is it? You know her? Have you seen her?

~~Alice pauses as an image of Rain?s face flashes in her memory.

ALICE: I've seen....I know....Rain?

STEPHEN: What!? You've seen her!? Where is she!?

ALICE: I don't know where...(CRASH)

~~Alice is interrupted by a loud crash in the distance. Both Alice and Stephen look in the direction from which the crash came.

ALICE: I don't think it's safe here. We should get out of here.

STEPHEN: Is there a police station around here?

ALICE: I don't think the police will be much help considering most of them are lying here dead.

STEPHEN: If anyone is alive, they probably went there.

~~Alice looks around for a moment.

ALICE: Alright let's go.

~~Alice and Stephen take off for the police station. About halfway there, Alice sees, in the distance, a young woman on the ground cradling a man who is moaning in agony. The young woman looks up at Alice and Stephen. She is crying heavily and stroking the man's head softly with her hand.

YOUNG WOMAN: (crying) Please... help us...

~~The young woman's tears kept her from screaming it, so it came out as a soft whisper.

ALICE: Stephen look!

~~Alice and Stephen run to the young woman?s side. Stephen kneels next to the young woman.

STEPHEN: Miss, what happened?

~~The young woman is about 17. Her hazel eyes are filled with tears that are pouring down her face and over her smooth full lips. She has chin- length reddish-brown crinkled hair and a medium tanned complexion..

YOUNG WOMAN: (crying, yelling hysterically) (light southern accent) That...THING was just.........and we thought he needed help........then he just bit him!!! He bit him...!...!...

~~The man cries in agony **Huu...rrr.rrtsss.....*

ALICE: Bit him!?

~~Alice sees another image of Rain. This time it is a zombified Rain.

YOUNG WOMAN: YES!! HE FUCKING BIT HIM ON THE BACK OF THE NECK!!!!!

~~By now the skin on the man?s face is disintegrating and turning purple and black in color. **He-he-eelp meee.

STEPHEN: Ok Miss, we'll help him. Alice come on.

~~Stephen looks at Alice. She is in a daze seeing images of Rain in her head. She is slowly remembering what happened that previous day.

STEPHEN: Alice snap out of it! We need to get this guy some help!

~~Alice speaks softly.

ALICE: We can't help him, Stephen....

** cough -cough - cough (choking noises)

STEPHEN: What are you saying!? He's still alive...We can help him, come on!

YOUNG WOMAN: (crying) Pleas help him....

~~The man is now bleeding from his ear. When Stephen tries to wipe the blood, the man?s ear comes off

STEPHEN: HOLY SHIT!!

YOUNG WOMAN: OH MY GOD!!! NOOO!!!

~~With that, the man's eyes go completely red with blood and his lifeles s body begins to convulse. Alice quickly pulled the young woman away, but before Stephen could stand up and back away, the man (now a zombie) grabbed Stephen's arm
STEPHEN: AAAHHHHH!! NOOO!! LET GO YOU SICK FUCK!!

~~Stephen punches at the zombie?s arm and face, but nothing loosens the zombie?s grip.

YOUNG WOMAN: NO!! NO!! NO!!

STEPHEN: ALICE!!!

~~Alice pushes the young woman behind her.

ALICE: I'm sorry kid...

~~Alice takes point-blank aim at the zombies forehead and blasts it's head off. The zombie's grip on Stephen instantly loosens and he hurries to his feet and backs away.

YOUNG WOMAN: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

~~The young woman falls to her knees and cries even harder. Alice places her hand on the young woman's shoulder.

ALICE: I'm sorry. He was turning into the same thing that bit him. It was the only way. If...

~~Moans, grunts and growls came from every direction. Alice and the young woman quickly jump to their feet and found that about fifteen zombies had surrounded them.

STEPHEN: Miss, we have to go now. Come with us. We'll protect you.

~~The young woman looks at the corpse of the man she was cradling and quickly turns away.

YOUNG WOMAN: (still crying) ...ok.

~~Alice sees an opening where there are no zombies.

ALICE: Over there! Let?s go!

~~The three quickly evacuate the scene and continue to the police station. When they get to the entrance gate of the police station, there is a dead man in a uniform lying on the ground in a pool of blood and a woman in a blue tube top backing away from an enormous monster. The gate swings open and the monster looks away from the woman and turns its attention to Stephen. The woman then picks up a long metal pole that has been sharpened at one end and drives it through the monsters head. The monster pulls at the pole and falls to the ground. She runs into the police station, followed by Alice, Stephen and the young woman.

WOMAN: ...Brad....

~~The woman has her back turned to everyone else.

STEPHEN: Miss, are you ok?

~~The woman doesn't answer. Stephen slowly walks toward the woman.

STEPHEN: Listen, we're trying to find a way out of this city. You'd probably be safest if you come with us.

~~Stephen extends his hand to the woman?s shoulder. In a split second the woman grabs and twists his arm behind his back and puts a gun to his head.

WOMAN: Who are you!?

STEPHEN: (slowly and calmly) My name is Stephen, and I'm looking for my friend...we're just trying to get out of the city.

~~The woman holds him there for a few seconds more and then releases him.

WOMAN: Sorry about that. I just don't know who I can trust anymore.

~~Stephen backed away holding his wrist in his hand.

WOMAN: Who are you people?

STEPHEN: Well, I'm Stephen.

ALICE: I'm Alice and this is...

~~Alice looks at the young woman who was leaning on the doors staring at the ground with her arms folded across her chest. She is ignoring everything that is going on around her.

STEPHEN: What's your name?

~~She doesn't even look up to acknowledge the question. Alice taps her on the shoulder.

ALICE: Hey kid, what's your name?

~~The young woman looks up at everyone else.

YOUNG WOMAN: Marie. Marie Prince. I work for the Raccoon City news. The man I was with today..

~~She pauses for a moment.

YOUNG WOMAN: ...was my partner, Larry.

WOMAN: I'm Jill.

MARIE: Jill!? As in Jill Valentine? Were you in that Spencer Mansion incident?

ALICE: Mansion incident?

~~More images of the previous day flash in her memory.

STEPHEN: Yeah, I remember that. My friend Rain was involved in that, too.

MARIE: That's where all this started. I did a story on it but no paper would let me publish it and no news station would air it. It's a shame 'cuz some really gruesome things were happening there. Someone should've said something.

~~Jill looks down at the ground.

JILL: Someone should have.

~~Marie hears a deep, low growl from outside.

**...RRR...

MARIE: Did you guys hear that?

STEPHEN: Hear what? MARIE: (whispering) SHHHH! Be quiet!

~~Everyone stops to listen.

ALICE: I don't hear anything.

MARIE: (whispering) Just be quiet! I know I heard something.

~~No one says anything.

**...AARRRS...

MARIE: Did you hear that?

STEPHEN: I heard it that time.

ALICE: Me too. What is that?

MARIE: It sounds like someone is trying to say something......it sounds like....stars.

~~Jill looks up at the door with pure fear in her eyes.

JILL: (silently) No.....

STEPHEN: Stars?

~~The sound gets louder.

**...AAARRRRS...

JILL: NO!!

ALICE: Oh my God, what is that?

JILL: This isn't happening.....I killed you.....

~~There is a loud thump on the doors. Marie slowly moves away from the entrance.

**...AAAARRRRSSSS...

JILL: Everyone to get out of here....

MARIE: Jill, what is it?

**STAAAARRRSS!!!!!!!!!!!

~~The monster busts through the door with the pole Jill stabbed it with in its hand. JILL: NOW!!!! ~~Every door in the police station is barricaded. There is no where to run.

STEPHEN: Ummm...Jill, WHAT the FUCK is THAT!?

~~The monster heads directly for Jill.

JILL: IT'S TRYING TO KILL ME!!!!!

MARIE: What do we do!?

JILL: SHOOT THE DAMN THING!!!

~~Jill, Stephen and Alice open fire on the monster. The bullets only annoy the monster, who is constantly closing in on Jill.

STEPHEN: It's not dying!

ALICE: I'm out of ammo!

~~The monster now has Jill cornered. There is no way out for her. Feeling helpless, Marie grabs a fire extinguisher. She runs between Jill and the monster and sprays the monster in the face. The monster
isn?t hurt, but Marie sprays enough to blind it for about 15 seconds. Marie runs for what used to be the front doors.

MARIE: Come on let?s go!

JILL: No wait!!......... We have to go to the S.T.A.R.S. office up stairs!

MARIE: WHAT!?

JILL: JUST COME ON!!

~~They break through one the barricaded doors and make their way upstairs to the S.T.A.R.S. office. Now in the office, Jill walks over to a large vault sealed with a combination lock. Alice walks over to a large radio.

MARIE: Why'd we have to come up here!? Why didn't we just run out the front door!!?

JILL: We need ammunition and you need a weapon. Ever shoot a gun?

~~Jill now has the vault open and is handing out ammunition and side pockets.

MARIE: I don't need a gun. I've practiced Tae Kwon-Do practically all my life.

~~Jill turns to Marie.

JILL: (sarcastically) Well, sweetie, If you wanna play Miss Bruce Lee and get close enough to that monster to kick it, then you go right ahead.

ALICE: Jill how do you work this thing?

JILL: That thing hasn't worked in months.

ALICE: Well why is this green light flashing?

JILL: What!?

~~Jill runs to the radio and starts pressing buttons and turning dials. Static comes from the radio system. Stephen walks over to the locker and hands Marie a gun and a side pocket.

JILL: This is Jill Valentine. Is anyone there?

**(from the radio) Hey is any ... there...

JILL: This is Jill Valentine. I am in the Police Station with three civilians and we are in extreme danger. Pleas send help.

**I.....can.. no...understan.....I....Um..rlla....

~~The radio goes dead.

JILL: Hello? HELLO!? SHIT!!!

~~Jill punches the radio.

JILL: Alright everyone. We're not getting any outside help so we're going to have to find a way out of the city ourselves. We need to make it to the trolley on the other side of town. That'll take us straight out of town.

STEPHEN: What are we going to do about that thing out there? We obviously can?t kill it.

ALICE: We'll just have to run...fast.

JILL: Is everyone's gun loaded?

**...RRR....

~~The growl is coming from outside down the hall.

MARIE: We should leave now.....

~~They can hear the monster getting closer and closer to the door. When it reaches the door it stops. Not making a single sound.

MARIE: (whispering) If we just be quiet he might leave...

JILL: He doesn't need to hear us.....it can sense where I am.

~~No one moves for about two minutes. Everyone is quiet.

STEPHEN: I think he's gone.

**SSTAARRRSS!!!!!!

~~The monster busts through the door and looks around at everyone. They all draw their weapons. The monster begins to walk towards Jill. Jill begins to slowly back away.

**SSTAARRRSS......

ALICE: JILL RUN!!

~~At the sound of Alice's voice, the monster stops in it?s tracks. It turns and faces Alice, who is at the
opposite side of the room.

**AALICCE.....AALICCE.......

~~The monster stares at Alice for a while and runs out of the room.

**NOOOO....NOOOOOO

~~Everyone looks at Alice.

STEPHEN: What was that all about?

ALICE: I don't know. Why... how did it know my name...?

MARIE: Well, It's gone now so let's go!

~~Everyone exits through the hole the monster made in the wall. Now fully equipped with weapons and ammunition, they are ready to take on the streets of Raccoon City.

End of Part One.

Send your comments, reviews questions, and requests to kevinaguayo84@netscape.net or my co-writer at KrazySeksieKool@aol.com.