Join our server on Discord

Silent Hill Rebirth (chapter 2 up)
Silent Hill Rebirth
By Iceflame88

Chapter 1: Welcome to Silent Hill!

On the corner of Andross Street and Oliveira Avenue stood Kari Buscemi. She was a girl of average height, with green eyes and long blond hair, which on that particular day she wore a black leather jacket and blue jeans. A cold autumn wind blew across the streets, blowing the strand of hair out of Kari's fingers and the rest of her hair back, one second going one way, the other going another.

She had been waiting for the Silent Hill Bus # 32 to go to Silent Hill to vist her gradparents who were going to be her new parents since her mon and ad died seven days. With a very exasperated face, Kari continued to wait for the bus, looking at her watch every five seconds.

She kept this routine up until she heard the sound of someone breathing heavy behind her, she turned around to see a boy her age running at top speed towards her. He stopped right in front of her and tried to speak. Unfortunately, the spirnting he had just done, had rendered him unable to make out a word until he caught his breath. Kari stood there, waiting for him, nearly returning to her routine of checking her watch.

After a few seconds, the boy's breath returned and he began to speak. "Which bus are you waiting for?" he asked, his voice still sounding out of breath. "Silent Hill. Number 32. It's over a half hour late." Kari replied, sounding annoyed at the fact it still hadn't arrived. "Thank God, I didn't miss it." the boy commented, this time his voice sounding normal.

"Why do you need to catch this one?" asked Kari. "I'm meeting my friend outside one of the police station's gates and Silent Hill bus 32 is the only one that goes there." the boy replied, finally feeling the chill in the air, and zipping up his black coat.

Kari folded her arms across her chest to avoid the cold and tried to smile pleasantly at the boy, "Well, since we're going to be waiting for the bus together, we might as well introduce ourselves. I'm Kari Buscemi." She unfolded one of her arms and stuck a hand out towardsthe boy. Seeing this, the boy stuck out one of his hands, and shook Kari's in a friendly manner. "Name's Stephen Tarantino."

After shaking hands, Kari returned to having her arms folded across her chest, and Stephen stuck his hands in his jeans pockets.

Another cold wind blew down the street, making the two shift around in coldness. The two stood there in silence for a moment, trying to keep themselves warm with whatever clothing they had. Suddenly, Kari broke the silence by asking, "Pretty cold weather we've been having today, huh?"

"Oh yeah, it sure had, but I heard that it'll get warmer towards the end of the week." Stephen replied. At long last, the bus had arrived for Kari and Stephen. It slowly halted to a stop and with a hissing sound, the doors opened. Kari got on first, looking at the driver angrily. He just look backed apologetically and asked her for the fee to ride. Grudgingly, Kari paid and walked towards an empty seat. Expecting another angry rider, the driver prepared another apologetic face.

Instead he saw Stephen with a look of relief that he had made the bus. This made driver's face lighten up a bit as Stephen paid and took his seat next to Kari. The driver closed the doors, the hissing sound returning again, and with exhaust fumes eminating from the muffler in the back, the bus pulled from the curb and headed down the freeway. The only thing left a black cloud of smoke. Stephen and Kari sat in silence as the bus drove down the freeway.

Stephen broke the silence finally by asking Kari a question. "Where are you getting off?"

Kari turned her head from the window and looked back at Stephen. "Midwich Elementary schoool. I'm going to work there treahing kids while staying at my grandparents. My real parents died in a car crash three days ago." said Kari. "Sorry to hear that." said Stephen. "That's ok. Well i'm off to sleep. Wake me up when we get there ok." said Kari closing her eyes.

Kari opened his eyes to see that she was no longer on the bus. She was laying on her back, looking up into the sky which was snowing. Snowing? Se sits up and sees Stephen laying down on the ground.

"Stephen, are you alright?" said Kari as Stephen opened his eyes and gets up slowly, and taking in his surroundings. "What happened? Where is everybody?" said Stephen looking around and saw something
behind Kari that shocked him. Kari saw this and asked, "What's wrong?"

End of Chapter one.
Cool a Silent Hill fan! I hope to see chapter 2 soon because this story is interesting.
Thanks
Yes a grea fic indeed ^__^
very good lemon. ^.^

I can't wait to read more from it.
Thanks, chapter 2 is almost done.
glad to hear that good news about the next part. :P
Silent Hill Rebirth
By Iceflame88

Chapter 2: The Nightmare Begins!

"Look for yourself." said Stephen pointing behind Kari who turned around to see the bus upside down and wrecked. "What happened while i was asleep?" said Kari turned her head towards Stephen. "I was also sleeping." said Stephen walking towards her.

"It is just me or is it snowing out of season." said Kari looking at the sky seeing snow. The silence of Stephen was disturbed the sharp, crackling hum of static sounding in the air. Stephen nearly jumped from the unexpected noise, Kari got out her radio out of her right pocket which was making werid noises. Kari wonder just what was going on with her radio.

"What's the matter with this thing." said Kari looking at her radio when she heard two barks coming from Ellroy street as both Stephen and Kari turned their heads to see two skinness dogs coming towards them at a fast speed. "What the hell?" said Kari backing away as did Stephen. Kari stoped and looked down to see a clow bar on the floor with some blood on it.

She picked it up and holded the bat in a casual manner. "What are you doing?" said Stephen seeing what Kari was doing. The dogs jumped at Kari when she hits both of them with the bat killing them. "That was werid on how the dogs looked." said Stephen.

"Yeah, lets see if we can find someone that can tell us what's going on here." said Kari as Stephen looked at her and nodded. "Yeah." said Stephen s they headed towards Levin shreet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a start, she looked up. Her soft blue gaze shifted about the area, with an almost confused quality, almost as if she didn