Join our server on Discord

Care to help?
Since this is the request section I thought i'd post this here.

I haven't written ANY Digimon fanfiction yet, I really need assistance from a fellow writer. I myself am experinced in the whole fanfiction area outside of Digimon so I'm not going to be slack, I love heavy description and I love to write, so if you too are creative it'll be worth your while.

I need some help with a fanfic I'm hoping to start, I've taken a liking to Myotismon so I'd like to write a fanfic based on him, the pairing I'm not so sure about and the plot is sketchy. We could write it together over a PM or msn even.

For your help i'll... geez, I'm not sure how i'll repay you, my art skills are lacking but maybe I could write you a short story on a pairing of your choice. Actually I'm always open to requests so even if you don't help me out you can still throw an idea out at me. x3

:D
sure! i could help ya! ^^ i added you on MSN.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hey Terrablast,

I'll help you, too. I just started writing lemons myself...have one in the Lemon's section that was submitted last month. I hope to add more to it. Also, I am working on one in the Author's Section - Original Fiction.

I'm like you, a stickler for detail, punctuation...I'm constantly editing & re-editing... As for payment, helping a fellow writer and Digimon/furry fan, is payment enough. Maybe, we could write something or draw something together...inspire one another.

I'm also trying to pick back up on my art skills, which has been lacking for awhile. Just need to find the time to really sit down and draw...or write, for that matter. Am working on my fursona and a character for AWL...just need time, patience, and QUIET! One of which, seems to be lacking, at times.

I'll add you to my MSN tonight...or you can add me to yours. (I'm posting, now, at work...not accessible to MSN here.)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Belongs in here.

My reveiw thread has a fair amount of advice with examples.
Herr Mullen Wrote:Belongs in here.

My reveiw thread has a fair amount of advice with examples.

Ah, danke Herr Mullen. ^^
Kalyx Wrote:Hey Terrablast,

I'll help you, too. I just started writing lemons myself...have one in the Lemon's section that was submitted last month. I hope to add more to it. Also, I am working on one in the Author's Section - Original Fiction.

I'm like you, a stickler for detail, punctuation...I'm constantly editing & re-editing... As for payment, helping a fellow writer and Digimon/furry fan, is payment enough. Maybe, we could write something or draw something together...inspire one another.

I'm also trying to pick back up on my art skills, which has been lacking for awhile. Just need to find the time to really sit down and draw...or write, for that matter. Am working on my fursona and a character for AWL...just need time, patience, and QUIET! One of which, seems to be lacking, at times.

I'll add you to my MSN tonight...or you can add me to yours. (I'm posting, now, at work...not accessible to MSN here.)

Ahhh, you have a fanfic in the Lemon's Section, i'll have to check it out. I love reading a well written Lemon.

I can't count the times how much I edit my work, I get crazy sometimes and I just have to laugh every now and then, what started out as a paragraph in the original script turned out to be a page and a half. I like the way you think, if we help out one another it'll get the inspiration flowing... not just one time but maybe for future references. I still want to repay you somehow though, i'll be persistant! xD

Do you have any of your art posted? I'd love to take a look at it. :3 Ah, time, patientce, and quiet. Its hard to find a decent place thats quiet, there always seems to be some little thing that manages to sneak in and cause a distraction, a fine example would be phone. -_-;;;

I think I should add you, while I'm on anyways, I might as well oh and thanks. Wink