Join our server on Discord

Hallo
DMX: Knew I had to keep the suit on- *Gets squished against Katt's boobs* But thinking again, I like this! *Snuggles onto one of Katt's tits*

Reno: This is in-probable, but do dark skies mean destruction? Or are they just storms? *Points with a paw up to a totally dark skie while a single light starts making lighting fall over at the Earth* Or are we just under attack again?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Wow, I can't see how this could possibly go wrong.

Slash: *Rummaging through a random box of Shadow's junk* Hey what's this thingy? *Holds up a gun that looks like a circl with a plus sign and an arrow attached to it*

Shadow: Oh, that's my ranma gun. Can't recall what it does.

Slash: One way to find out, *Aims at Katt and fires, a thin blue beam hitting Katt*

Katt: *Turns into a guy, her breasts shrinking down to nothing* What happened... *Notices DMX* PLUSHIE!! *Hugs DMX into her now ripped muscular chest*

Shadow: Oh yeah, it changes a person's gender.

Slash: Why would you make that?

Shadow: I dunno, I was bored.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: YIKES! Why suddenly Katt is Rei?! *Struggles till being able to get off and to the floor* Whew... that was close, now where was I?

Light in the Sky: MWAHAHAHA! SUFFER INSIGNIFICANT MORTALS! The day this over-populated planet will be purged has cometh and I'm the messiah of destruction!

DMX: Where did I hear that before? *Puts his tiny paw on his chin* Isn't that kind of a mix between something you'd hear from a Final Fantasy thing and House of the Dead final boss?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Only one way to solve this!

Slash: If you plan on dressing us up in those retarded costumes and using that stupid bug robot I will rip your eyes out.

Shadow: Uhh, like I was saying, only one way to solve this, *snaps his fingers and changes his outfit to look like squall's complete with a gunblade* If it's final fantasy and house of the dead the only weapon that would work is a gun and a sword!

Slash: Wow, that actually made sense.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Well till now it's the only thing that does. Can I go? *Starts jumping up and down like a rabbit in front of Shadow* PLEASE! I don't eat much, my stomach's on my other body!

*North Dakota explodes in raging fire*

DMX: QUICK! RPG DECISION!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Uhhh.

Yes<-
No

Shadow: Yes.

(DMX has joined the party)

Shadow: *Shakes his head a bit* Whoa that was wierd.

Slash and Katt: We're coming too.

(Slashmon and Katt have joined the party)

*Slash Changes quickly into an outfit resembling Zell and Katt changes to an outfit like Rinoa's*

Shadow: Why not Tifa?

Katt: She's ff7 we've got an ff8 theme going.

Shadow: not fair.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: I'll be a chocobo!

Reno: Aren't chocobos birdies?

DMX: It's the same they are like this tall.

Reno: You are the size of one of her titties *Points paw to Katt*

DMX: What are you getting at?

Reno: You can't be a chocobo.

DMX: Ohhh... I'll be a chocobo egg that needs warmth then! *Jumps to Katt's cleavage and buries inside*

Reno: Well that's convinient.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: You think he realizes Katt's still a guy?

Slash: I'd vote no. This is gonna be funny when he realizes she's basically a guy in drag at this point.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *Pops head out of the robe/shirt/blouse/whatever* WOULD IT BE HARD TO HELP A COMPATRIOT IN NEED? I can't fire that gun! I don't have thumbs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *remains silent, before walking off*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds