Join our server on Discord

Hallo
Hot AquaVeemon: *Hands huge signing paper to Zinc* Well you can be! You just have to sign here, here, there, sleep in my bed here and put your initials here.

DMX: SDP! Yep, we only need one more element! Else, you cover it! *Points*

Dot: Me?

DMX: GET OFF THE WAY DOT!

Dot: Hmph! *Walks sideways revealing a large tree trunk*

DMX: Ah, our perfect ally for a continental war. Now where was I... oh yeah! *Grabs a pizza slice and lures it to Katt* Here kitty! You can have some tasty food here! And then you can have pizza.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: Hey, if she's not occupied, can I take her for the next ten hours? *looks to DMX quickly* Because I'd really like to get my wife off ya hands!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Katt: PIZZA! *Drops Slashmon and runs to DMX lying down infront of him and purring while staring at the pizza*

Slashmon: That's it, *Stares at DMX* you just made my list.

Shadow: Oh DMX you're in trouble. Last person that made his list was the king of atlantis.

Slashmon: I'll be right back. *Vanishes*

*Evil laboratory in alaska*

Slashmon: Almost done, *Slides a small card into a large machine* And it's finished, let my revenge begin *Pushes a big red button*

*Back wherever here is*

Shadow: Okay it's been quiet for exactly 2 whole seconds. What could Slash be planning? *Stares up at the sky as it darkens* What the? I thought there would be clear skies all day. *Rain begins pouring down all over* Huh. Freezing rain, that's odd. Why would there be freezing cold rain?

*Evil place*

Slashmon: It begins.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *sweat-drops* Freezing cold rain? What the heck could he be... *blinks, before looking to DMX* Oh... aye...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zinc: *sign, sign, sign, FREAKIN SIGN, and Sign* yay! *looks around* no bed??

Vook: o_o; *Grabs a slice of pizza* yum ^^ *opens an umbrella* much better.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
DMX: Don't you worry I'm prepared against all cases, I'm sure this time my new invention against, WAAAAAH!! *Gets all soaked* YOU FREAKING *Censored* PIECE OF A PUSSYCAT! *Snaps fingers and his body ignites in flames to dry off the water*

*Control Room*

Dot: *Flat stares* Why do I even bother with that annoying beep?

*Back*

DMX: *Fire dies out* Huh? FLAME ON! *Fire ignites again, but dies out quickly* Huh? FLAME ON! *Flames roam his entire body making a huge pillar of fire, which is doused by the rain* I don't get what's the problem- FLAME,

*Control Room*

Narrator: And while DMX continues developing his plans to counter his only-ultimate-terribly-fated weakness, the SDP faces a crisis again against the power-hungry Slashmon, will our heroes- WHO THE HELL WRITERS THIS CRAP?!

Dot: Who invited him over?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *standing on the control panel, lying down* No-one knows, maybe you should try censoring everything he says next time.

Erika: Or do that to the narrator.

Kurtz: Oh, hell no. You don't remember what happened last time?

Erika: Uhhh... we silenced him?

Kurtz: He threw a book at you.

Erika: Point taken.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hitsutemon: OOH NO!! IT BURNS!! AAHHH!!! *runs aorund screaming, her fur giving off smoke* AIEE!! *runs under Vook's umbrella, shivering* eee...

Vook: o_o? *munches on pizza*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
TMER: Hiya! I'm The Mercenary, nice to meet y.... uh? *stares at the soaked crazy dragon* Oh well let's get to the point.... PIZZA!!!

*Slashmon's evil place*

Fat old woman who loves cats: Oww, what a cute little kitty! *Hug Slashmon with his head between her huge breast* he's playing the evil cientist. From now on you are gonna live in my house and your new name is Sussie. *evil face* and we are going to have sex day and night Muahahahaha!.
DMX: Well that's a fate I wouldn't give to any man in the world. Lucky Slash's a cat.

Dot: Weren't you in flaming yourself in and out to protect yourself from the freezing rain?

DMX: Oh that, I have a perfect substitute while I'm covered in this heater suit *Points to a huge stuffed blue dragon with white hair while it's burning in the rain* He's got cool hair!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad