Join our server on Discord

Hallo
AWL: WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!

Vook: what's with you?

AWL: dunno *shrugs* ^.^

Vook: ooookay? O_o;

Ragweed: that was strange...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Disturbed: *grabs the kegs and downs it one gulp then runs up a tree and catapults himself to the moon*
The OCA
That's a good wolf. Now where were we?

Dot: You were panicking about me dressing you as a little sheepherd!

DMX: Oh right. CURSED GIANT DRAGONESS! LEAVE ME ON THE GROUND!

Dot: Gee, you're so cute when you're this tiny!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mer: *looks up to the last posts* well I hate drama, let's continue with the stupid things *Turns into Zephirot* I am currently playing FF7 so don't ask me why not the bad guy of FF8 *grabs DMX by the tail from Dot* And now I have a cute little hostage, muahahahaha *start floating* I always wanted to now why that mother fucker can fly, oh well is better for me.
DMX: How is this exactly helping me?

Dot: Hey! *Starts mopping* I was holding him! *Starts sulking almost cutely*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mer: Oh! Don't cry I was just joking I can't do that to you *hugs Dot* Here I give you my ice cream *pulls out an ice cream from his black coat* Dammit Zephirot's gonna kill me he don't even finished paying it *gives the ice cream to Dot*.
Kurtz: I hear crying. *suddenly appears close* What happened.

Kyo: *prods Kurtz's head* Not your business.
Kurtz: How'd you get here?

Kyo: I'm you.

Kurtz: No, I'm me

Kurtz: Righ- *notices Merc* Hey!

Kyo: You know, if you say that's your job to cheer her up, you're probably gonna get into trouble.

Kurtz: With who?

Kyo: The mafia. They're keeping an eye on you.

Kurtz: Yeah, yeah. *stare*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dot: Awww! *Grabs ice-cream* Hey, this isn't strawberry! *Drops the ice-cream and sulks again* Give me my brother back!

DMX: DO NOT DO AS SHE SAYS! TAKE ANY RISKS POSSIBLE! *Clings to Mer's shoulder while shaking*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *blinks, before prodding DMX* If I introduced him to heat, would that make him normal size?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mer: There's no other choice, but I have to.... ok I give it to you *pull out a clone machine out of his poket* I learned that trick from "The Mask" *put DMX into the machine and ten plushies DMX come out of it* Oh well more plushies to dress *gives a clone to Dot* Here take it.... but something is bothering me, if one DMX is bad news then.... Nahh I don't want to think it's to much work.