Join our server on Discord

Hallo
Disturbed: *makes a circle with his sword which fills in with darkness which the hole sucks up all of the puppies and seals them away* Done...I'm really sorry about this...*puts his paws to Tieya's ears and rubs them*
The OCA
Tieya: *simply remains silent and lowers her ears more, even to the soft rubbing of her ear* . . .
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *lowers his own ears*
The OCA
Tieya: Don't you know anything of what... happened? *looks towards him slightly with still lowered ears*

Kurtz: Hey! Chop chop! We'll do everything fun while you two discuss! *pulls Kryptonite Cannon upwards and grin*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *shakes his head* No I dont like I said when I woke up I was in the den...I dont remember anything before that *lowers his ears more* I'm telling the truth
The OCA
Tieya: *sighs and lowers ears even more* ...Dang...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: I guess I won't drink anymore...if this happens again...*lowers his ears*...Seeing you this way makes me just wanna jump off a cliff
The OCA
Well can you two stop that nonsense? Thanks, we can keep being random while it still lives!

DMX: *Falls from Katt's arms after struggling enough* MWAHAHA! Knew I had the perfect plan! Now off to some sort of extreme area! *Runs away*

Dot: *Lifts DMX by his tiny tail before he can even take a step away* Aww, that's cute of you, but we're not done playing yet, gee. We still need to try that sheepherd costume!! *Cute giggle*

DMX: Someone un-obsessed with dolls please get me out of here!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well I tried to create a funny random scene ><
The OCA
Quote:Well I tried to create a funny random scene ><

Ironic! This is what made me laugh. J/K, grab a keg now or you'll force me to rip your tail and twist it into a red ribbon to tie to your head.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad