Join our server on Discord

Poll: what dont you answer
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
do i look fat in this
27.27%
3 27.27%
am i ugly
27.27%
3 27.27%
do you think im stupid
0%
0 0%
do you want to sleep with somonelse
27.27%
3 27.27%
does this dress make my but look big
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

what is the thing you never answer to a girl
How about, "By the way, I think its best if we start seeing other people" (the girl catches you in the act in the house that you both rent.) "By the way, you have 2 weeks to find somewhere *moans* else.....

That is messed up

If I have to pick anything, Do I look fat in this...would be my pick because I know a girl that if you say yes, no or something else, she flips out....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
If I ever get the "Do I look fat in this?" question, and if I really don't want to answer bluntly (now we're talking a situation that's very unlikely), I would say, "'Fat' is a relative term."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
.....Hmm..... Yeah. We need to find you just the right kind of girl. One that can really take you. And maybe match you.
"Does this dress make my butt look big?"

Shadow: No I think those 3 cherry pies you ate do.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Remember that question may change with who asks. A white woman may get offended by yes. Any other women might not.
(Got that from a joke.)
When they ask if the dress makes them look fat, or whatever. I always answer no. Because clothes can't make you look fat. The the person actually is fat. I'm honest about it, but I try to be nice. Not long ago I probably would have replied with "Not as fat as me." because I was quite large. Now I'm not, so I couldn't get away with that one. Oh well, Not likely to have to answer that question again anyway.
The OCA
For me, the best way to get out of any of those questions is with... visual aids. :P

GF: "Do you want to sleep with anyone else?"
me: Like who?
GF: *points to a random girl* like her?
me: *pauses for a moment, looking her over* Sorry love, but I see no joy in having sex with someone that looks like a beached whale.

Worked every time with me :P Nothing makes a woman feel more wanted that putting down equally or more attractive women :P At least, as far as I know.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Quote:GF: "Do you want to sleep with anyone else?"
me: Like who?
GF: *points to a random girl* like her?
me: *pauses for a moment, looking her over* Sorry love, but I see no joy in having sex with someone that looks like a beached whale.
That is so transparent. I'm assuming your girlfriend(s) weren't all that bright.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I prefer honesty... not that I've had a lot of experience here... but if I ask someone a question. I want to hear the truth, even if the truth doesn't sound very nice. This isn't the way most girls are though.... Most of them only want to hear what sounds good.. but if I wear something and it makes me look fat (not likely... I'm skinny >.<) I want to know it
DragonMasterX Wrote:You don't know a thing about girls. Women are way more complex than that and a guy can't expect to read a girl's mind, except if you're Mel Gibson.

who says im not
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz