Join our server on Discord

Poll: what dont you answer
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
do i look fat in this
27.27%
3 27.27%
am i ugly
27.27%
3 27.27%
do you think im stupid
0%
0 0%
do you want to sleep with somonelse
27.27%
3 27.27%
does this dress make my but look big
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

what is the thing you never answer to a girl
Yes but you probably tell that to girls who really like being "tools". Or that they don't know they are.
Also Niyara is a woman so that's different.
Girls think of me more as 'That guy who I can always talk to about my relationship with someone else and not affect him whatsoever' kind of guy. And they do it too, so talking to intelligent girls (who are already taken) usually falls into my agenda at school. It's very enlightening, but it got me thinking "What? I'm a boy too, I DESERVE to be embarrassed around!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I'm not going to respond to any one particular answer, for this poll.
In my experience with females, which isn't that much, it seems that any answer you give...is the wrong one. The few girls, that I have known, have always tried to start an argument or test the relationship by asking loaded questions, such as these. (I guess I need to move or get more often.)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
With the few boyfriends I've had, I always told them to be honest with me about things. If they thought something made me look fat. I wanted to know the truth about it. Most of them didn't believe me when I told them that, so of course, they lied and said no even when I deliberately wore something that would make me look very fat.

Unknown, age hasn't changed anything other than the way I look. I've been, and wanted others to be, completely honest in my relationships since I was 13 and had my first girlfriend.
I'm pretty sure there are two types of men: The worshippers (Want to make girls feel on top of the world) and the perverted. (Want to make the girl feel, on top of him) And with that said, can you guess which of those two I am?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I can only guess which.
And Niyara I meant that you're a girl so you know what not to say.
That was clever, in both answers, heh heh.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If a girl ask me if she was ugly. I will give my answer some girls will be happy some girls will slap me. And it hurts! If it was the gf I will say she is the most beautiful thing in the world.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
You know, if you don't know what to say, you could always grab a Twix.

But really, it pisses me off when people fish for compliments.
Renamon's Army
Or you could change the subject. I told a classmate of mine that the pregnant look suited her.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers