Join our server on Discord

Cory / Kalyx
Hey...like the other RPs in this Section...only Angemons_Woman & Kalyx can post here...or a mod/admin with any problems...Got it!

Kalyx is a resident of an apartment complex, located in a small town, close by the local college. The dragon has just begun attending classes there when...Cory, a beautiful, young wolfess, moves in next door.

Name: Kalyx
Species: dragon
Orientation: straight
Description: 7' 2", 235 lbs., midnight blue/black iridescent scales, gray chest & underbelly scales, wings, muscular athletic body, orange-yellow eyes, pointed tail, forked tongue, usually wears T-shirts & jeans.
Other specs: 10" x 2", when fully erect.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Name:Cory
Species:Wolfess
Orientation: Bi
Discription: 6' 2" Gray/Blue fur, smoky gray chest fur covering size D cup breasts, Green eyes, and usually wears black jeans with a white tanktop.
Renamon's Army
It was an early Friday afternoon. Kalyx was returning home from his part-time job at the local package delivery service. He worked there from 7am-2pm Mon.-Fri. and attended college a few days a week, after work. However, this being a Friday, he hadn't scheduled any classes, this semester.
As he drove up the driveway, which ran next to his apartment building, he noticed a medium-sized yellow rental truck backed up to his side of the building. Parking his car in the lot, Kalyx fixed his eyes upon the ramp leaning out of the back of the truck. As he approached the entrance, anxious to see if someone would enter or exit the truck. The apartment to the left of his had been vacant for several months, now...and he was curious to see who was moving in.
Approaching the back of the truck, he non-chalantly looked in, quickly checking out the numerous boxes and items strapped inside. As he turned back around, to head into the building, he noticed a beautiful, young wolfess exit the doorway.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Walking out of her new apartment Cory smiled to herself thinking about how great it is to live out of her parents house finally.*Yes, I finally got my own apartment and I'm going to be working at the local Air Force base also!!Man I've got it good!*Looking up in front of her she notices a handsome dragon looking straight at her.Smiling at him she made her way over to him.
Renamon's Army
"Hello, there", Kalyx greeted the wolfess, "My name is Kalyx and...if you need any assistance moving in...I'll be more than happy to help you."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Smiling cory returned the greeting, "Hello.My name is Cory, and I'd love your help.My friend hasn't gotten here with my car to help me yet..."She moved over to the moving truck and took out one of the boxes and headed to the apartment.Looking back at Kalyx she smiled a warm smile and kept walking.
Renamon's Army
Energized by Cory's warm and sweet smile, Kalyx loaded up a couple of the larger cardboard boxes, in his arms, and followed her into the building. Walking through the doorway of the once vacant apartment, next to his own, the dragon asked, "So...Cory, where would you like these...?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh my, aren't you strong!"She said as Kalyx walked in with a number of the larger boxes."Oh, umm...Just put them down anywhere.I'll sort them out later."She smiled warmly at Kalyx as she walked past him out to the truck to get more boxes.
Renamon's Army
Setting his load down, Kalyx jogged outside to catch up with Cory. Spotting the wolfess approach the ramp, the dragon yelled, "Here...let me help you get that!", and raced up into the truck. "You don't need to climb in and out of there, that's what I'm here for.", as he handed her a couple smaller boxes.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Thank you." Cory took the boxes and smiled at Kalyx.Still standing there she sat the smaller boxes onto a larger on and picked them up.Giggling a bit from Kalyx's look of shock,she smiled warmly at him as she headed back into the apartment.
Renamon's Army