Join our server on Discord

Werehumans
Story

In the city of DeusatriumDomin furries and animals join together and live a fiarly peacful life. However one week ago two strange men appeared and roamed the city. No one knows why they were here. However reports of Humans being spotted at night are appreaing and now a death! The villagers in fear now have decided to point fingers and find the werehumans before they kill anymore.

Rules
1. Sign up by using the following form (one character only) (Digimon are ok)
)Name:
)Species:
2. The game will start May 14, I will PM each persons roles on this day.
3. No Spoilers, If you are a human don't tell a villager, you will ruin the game. I Do encourage lying. Telling people what you are not. If you are dead don't reveal anyone else's role.
4. All decisions are made by me.

Roles

Villagers: You don't have much power. As the only way you can attack the werehumans is by lynching them off at night. You havce the ability to vote during the day. (This role sucks but we need you to keep the game going)

Werehumans: Your job is to kill the villagers by night and by day vote alongside them in order to bring down other humans. During the Night you and the other werehumans (One or two) To decide who you are going to attack. During the day you have the same ability to vote as the Humans.

Seer: Your job is to find the werehumans and take them down before they kill the rest of the villagers. IN addition you want your identity held down the most for if the wolves catch you then you can't help the villagers. During the Night period you will PM me to look at one person I will respond with whether or not they are a wolf.

Cupid: You have a quick and powerful power. One the first night you will strike two players, anyone on the list is fair game. This will make the two the Lovers.

Lovers: You were chosen by cupid. You must'n tell each other your role. However if one of you were to die then the other would tragically die of heartbreak. If the Lovers are the only two left in the game regardless of role then they are declared the winner.

Winning

Werehuman Win
Werehumans win by lowering the villagers number to the same level as theirs. If there are two werhumans they need to get it down to two villagers. Where they then can openly kill the villagers.

Villagers and Seer
The villagers win if they sucessfully kill all the werehumans. Only the villlagers left alive are declared the winners.

Lovers
As described earlier the Lovers win if they are the only two left in the game or if the same role, their roel wins.

Night
Night lasts 1 real day
During the night, the following roles will do the following.

Werehumans
PM each other and detirmine a target for killing. Then have one of you PM with your target.

Seer
Pm Me about your target I will return your Pm with a yes or no on the WereHuman status.

Day
Day lasts for 2 real time days

During the day everyone votes on characters to lynch. Lyching will be held on the second day when a majority has chosen a person in the event of a tie a one day revote will occur. On the tie breaker you may only vote on the two who are in a tie.

I think thats all the Rules.

List
Psypine(Game Master)
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
To be honest, I think this would belong in the RPG Section. This doesn't look like it belongs in the Game Room at all really.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well its kinda confusing because it has aspects of a game and a Rpg...>.> So i fgured since its more aof a game it would go here. I'll move it though....
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Well, it belongs mostly in the Traditional Section more then the Game Room, to be honest :P For one, profiles exist only for RPGs, and also, you have Rules, Roles and Story, even winning. Those are all Roleplay.

EDIT: Moved to Traditional. Any problems, PM DMX to move it elsewhere. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Would anyone be interested in joining?
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz