Join our server on Discord

28 Weeks Later
Anybody else going to see it? It looks cool...plus it's my kind of horror movie.
I haven't seen 28 Days Later...now that there's a sequel coming out, it gives me the perfect excuse to watch a movie I always wanted to see. I'll check it out for sure.
I'll go to see 28 Weeks Later. I loved 28 Days Later. I hope they did a good job!
Renamon's Army
28 days was kind of funny/stupid to me for a zombish flick. I'll probably watch this when it comes out to dvd, I'd rather watch Resident Evil 3 instead :P
28 days later rocked. It was the only zombie movie that ever scared me. Cause till then I had always had the comfort of knowing zombies were slow and stupid. Those things were fast and smart, at least more so than typical zombies. And even though they aren't technically zombies I will still say it was the best zombie movie ever.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Um... okay, I've never SEEN either movie (has 28WL come out yet?) so explain to me what these uberzombies are, exactly? I assume they're like Resi-Evil zombies, and are infected virally. But what makes them faster and smarter?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Quote:I assume they're like Resi-Evil zombies, and are infected virally. But what makes them faster and smarter?

They aren't like Resi-Evil zombies, at least not in how they behave.
Good. I may go to the theater with my mom. (Mother's day.) She loved 28 days later too.
Renamon's Army