Join our server on Discord

AquaVeemon!
thank you darkfox... and sorry for thwacking you....

i'd like to point out that i think aquaveemon looks strikingly similar to vaporeon.
I'd like to point out that Kami's on crack and AquaVeemon is fucking adorably cute....lol ;)
*Smacks Darkfox hard*

What is the reason for the cussing? Can you tone it down please.

Thanks
good to see that I'm the whipping boy for the day hehe.....guess I can "tone" it down, espically for you Vims.
Oh my God... I think this is the first of my threads that ever had more than 10 replies! O.O
Okay, a good part of it was made up by the thwacking of DarkFox, and most people like Marika's lineart more than the color, but hey, it's my thread, and people looked at my colors! ^^;

Oh wait... the Dazzler/Renamon one could've had more than ten replies, too... not sure... *shrug*
Nah man, the colour rocks, it's so damn bright, it's just that marika's work is wicked looking.
True, but I've contacted all authors/artist who have used her (to my knowledge), and nobody could tell me where she is ;_;
It's ashame, such a good raw talent.
good job from you Neko ^.^

I hope somebody find the artist from this pic
hiho everyone :) just wanted to post, too
someone... does not matter who or how it is done has to find marika and more of her art... it is just too good to get lost somewhere :D