Join our server on Discord

The Cornelius Project
Me and RTB made this up during a sleep over. Care to give it a Try?

The Cornelius project was created to annihilate reality warping and keep balance in the world. John Cornelius, The founder of the Cornelius Project was just a man with dreams of a world free from chaos, so he trained in the arts of the supernatural, mystic, and the occult to protect and guard people from those who try and bend reality also called reality benders and to rid of those ghosts, phantoms, will'o'wisps, doppelgangers and such- those of which even the bureau of Time - Space Administration don�t know exist, let alone fight. These things and events eventually came to be called �The Chaos�. John Cornelius valiantly fought against the Chaos for decades, but as time passed, he grew older... slower... weaker.

It was time to pass down his knowledge to the rest of his family- and then his clan. The Cornelius clan continued the wage war against The Chaos, many have lost and perished- but they were persistent. The only rule was that only those of the Cornelius bloodline may know the secrets of fighting The Chaos, and it was strictly obeyed. As the years passed, word of another clan who could fight The Chaos reached the Cornelius clan; The Loire Clan. This was good news, but another strict rule was put up: Even though they were neutral and weren�t enemies, the two clans were never to make contact under any circumstances, in fear of their secrets being taken.

The war continued, and the two clans were at peace, until that one fateful day- two of each of the Clan�s people met in the same battle field, a shock caused one of the Cornelius�s to accidentally kill one of the Loires. The other Loire saw it as though it were intentional- and fired back in retaliation, killing the Cornelius. The other Cornelius witnessed it as well, and both of them fled back to their homes. The event of the start of the Cornelius/Loire War.

The two clans now had another problem to deal with other than the Chaos... each other. Now that they were distracted from their all out war with The Chaos, it was a chance to make a weapon of its own: It developed a physical form... the soul embodiment of Havoc and Discord... Chaos. The Lord of Chaos. He would come to simply be known as �Chaos�- and would slay many, growing in strength and power day after day.

With Chaos as their enemy, the two clans were at a disadvantage, and started thinning... dying out.

At the peak of Chaos, the two clans formed two main villages and several branch villages, not too far apart from each other. The branch villages of both clans were mostly targeted by Chaos, and were being picked out one by one. And then there were two; the main villages of Loire and Cornelius Clans.

Of course, amidst all the destruction and turmoil, both the main villages managed to hold their own against Chaos. Between the two villages, was a beautiful lake, untouched by the claws of Chaos. Its sheer beauty and peace drew in innocent spirits, yet to be tainted by battle- children.

Sebastian Jonas Cornelius, an eight year old Cornelius who saw the world through the eyes of one who has never seen suffering or bloodshed. A prodigy and pride of the Cornelius clan.

Xero Raymond Loire, an eight year old Loire who saw the world through the eyes of one who has never seen pain or death. A prodigy and genius of the Loire Clan.

These children would frequently visit the lake at certain intervals just to relax or to play. Thought they�ve yet to meet, they already knew about the fraud between the Cornelius and Loire clans, and knew what action to take if they should ever meet one... Kill or be killed.
Of course, they have never taken a life before, so doing this would be a little difficult,

One hot day though, Sebastian decided he�d spend a little longer than usual swimming in the lake. Cornelius was known for their stamina, speed and strength after all- and this was a hot day- so why not swim a bit longer? Xero came arrived at the lake a few minutes later, humming a cheery tune as he sat down on his favorite spot under the Sayaberry Tree. Sayaberries were sweet fruits that seem to make anyone who eat them smile, and being the curious type, he wanted to know why. Loires were known for their energy, intelligence and magical capabilities after all- so why not have fun by making a Sayaberry-firecracker?

As Sebastian swam, he happened to hear Xero tinkering and humming as he took some materials out of his backpack. His child-like curiosity kicked in, and he went to investigate. He found Xero under the tree, cutting open a Sayaberry, and being friendly in nature, walked over to greet him, but stayed just far enough for each of them to barely make out each other's appearances.

"Hey there, watcha' doing'?" said Sebastian.

"Oh! Hello. I'm trying to figure out whether I can make a Sayaberry-firecracker." Xero cheerfully replied.

"Firecracker? Out of Sayaberries? Mind if I watch?" Sebastian asked.

"Sure! I can't do it today though- I have to bring some of the berries home to my mom- I know why don't we meet here again tomorrow?" Xero offered.

"Okay! Uh- but what if we don't remember each other?" Sebastian asked.

Xero thought for a while, and then replied. "I know- why don't we use a secret sentence? You know- so we can tell it was us? I can barely see you- and I'm kind of' in a hurry- so we'll use a secret phrase!" He suggested.

"Cool! What about... I was the one you met on that hot sunny day at the lake? Would that work?" Sebastian suggested.

"Hmmm... it's a little too long- maybe just one sunny day at the lake? Are you okay with that?" Xero asked.

"One sunny day at the lake... That sounds okay- sure!" Sebastian cheered.

"Well then, that's done! I have to go now... see you tomorrow?" Xero said as he stood up and picked up his basket.

"One sunny day at the lake!" Sebastian waved goodbye to his new friend.

"One sunny day at the lake!" Xero replied as he waved back, and disappeared on the opposite side.

From the point on they would usually meet at that wonderful gleaming lake to play, talk and hang out, not knowing that they were mortal enemies; but being just children- what could they do? They didn't know nothing about each other's family, heritage or where they came from for that matter. The two remained friends in the few years that followed and their friendship grew stronger and stronger. Xero even made it a joke that Sebastian's name was too long, and that he would call him Jonas instead, and eventually just Jon. Jon agreed on one condition- he would call Xero "Ray" instead, for Xero sounded strange to him.

Jon and Ray were playing with the fish when Ray noticed that there was smoke coming from his village. He hastily drew his Loire-type armament and said to Jon- "I won't take long- wait here and tell me how many fish start glowing, okay?" and dashed off. Jon was shocked to see his friend draw such a weapon- it's design wasn't that of the Cornelius clan- in fact- he knew the design perfectly, it was a Loire armament. As Ray ran, Jon glared at him with killing intent- and drew his weapon, a Cornelius type Gun. He was about to fire when memories of how they played, talked and did experiments in the lake played through his mind.

"Woah- you're really strong, aren't you?"
"YAH- The Sayaberry firecracker blew up too fast! Heh- HAHAHAHA- now we can't stop smiling!"
"Hee-hee-hee! Long name! Long name! ow- lo-ong name,,,, Lo-o-ong- na-ame..."
"We'll be friends forever, won't we? Yup- BEST friends! No matter what!"
"I heard Sayaberries make fish glow! Isn't that funny?"

Jon hastily holstered his gun, and went after Ray instead... worried about his friend.
As he arrived at the village, almost everything was consumed by The Chaos, and all Jon could see moving, were two Loires, fighting to the end. A third Loire was holding his own against dozens of Chaos-Type minions, and several Havoc-Type Ghouls. A Discord-Type Chimera finished off the last two Loires- and Jon's heart raced. Where was Ray? It then occurred to him- that one Loire who was holding his own against hundreds- Ray must've been a prodigy as well!

Something was wrong though, Ray was defiant to the last- and would go down fighting, but being a child- everything that was happening was too traumatizing. He had just witnessed his family slaughtered in front of him- he was all alone now, even his neighbors- his friends- his relatives- all massacred! Chaos sent triple the amount of minions to the Village, that's why. As Ray fell to one knee from trauma- several rapid-fire gunshots were heard... it was Jon. He was happy to see his friend at first- till his eyes met Jon's weapon. His eyes filled with the thirst for blood- he aimed at Jon's heart- but memories and the power of their friendship stopped him from pulling the triggers.

"Ha-ha- you're really smart!"
"HAHAHAHAHA!! I can�t stop smiling! You're right!!"
"You okay down there? Yeesh- you're really clumsy! Wait there- I'll get ya out-"
"Yeah- we'll be best friends forever, no matter what happens!"
"Where would you hear that from? I guess it's another theory of yours, eh? Let's try it!"

Ray lowered his gun, and instead fell to both knees. His eyes weren't visible, and his gun arm (right hand) limply hung from his side, still clutching his guns.
Jon approached the traumatized Ray. "You okay buddy?"

Ray's head snapped up. "Your village-"

"Yes, yes, I know- I'm a Cornelius, but-" Jon replied.

"No- If Chaos attacked my village- then they must be attacking yours too!!" Ray said as he stood up.

"No- no!" Jon yelled as he looked towards the direction of his village- and saw smoke. "I- I'll never make it in time!!"

Jon was caught by the collar. "Maybe if we do this?" Ray said as he seemed blurred for a split second... and they were at the Cornelius village.

"Y- You really are a Loire!" Jon said disbelievingly. But waved the thought away- this can wait, his village came first.

"I'll take the flyers- you take the ground troops-" Ray said as he ran towards the aerial Chaos-Type bats.

"No- wait! Those things aren't regular Aerials-" Jon warned Ray but it was too late.

Ray never encountered the Chaos-Type Bats before, and thought they were like Havoc-Type Bats. His first mistake was to get within range of one. It fired a distortion wave at Ray, causing him to have delusions of chaos.

"Cornelius...- You're a Cornelius!!" Ray roared as he pointed his firearms at Jon.

"W-Wait!! Ray!!" Jon yelled as he evaded gunfire... and got within range of another Chaos-Type Bat.

"Loires... Loires... You're the enemy!!" He raged as he fired at Ray as well.

Ray deflected the gunfire with a strange gesture... Loire Arts. And returned gunfire.

Ray and Jon wiped out the Chaos-Minions as they battled it out neck-and-neck. Soon, it was only the two off them; both driven mad by the distortion and the sight of death.

"You said you were my friend- you liar-" Ray yelled as he did a handspring shot.

Jon rebounded and ran across a ruined wall as he evaded and returned fire. "You!! You're the liar! Your family killed my brother!!"

"You think you're the only one!? Your family killed my father!!" Ray shouted, his eyes starting to fill with tears of rage, and he rubbed his eyes in frustration.

"You know what!? We would've been better off if we never met!!" Jon yelled back him angrily.

"Then it wouldn't be so hard to kill you!!" Ray shouted back with regret-

They end up facing each other. Gun to face. Gun to face.

"Maybe..." Jon said.

"Just maybe..." Ray said as well.

"We should have never met that one sunny day at the lake!!" They cried out in unison.

Silence.

That did it. The secret phrase they used the first time to introduce each other jolted them back to reality.

Ray and Jon lowered their firearms, eyes shadowed.

"So..." Jon said. "Wanna check if the fish are glowing?"

"I'm sure they are." Ray replied lifelessly.

and the two walked away from the rubble that was once their home.

Three years later, Sebastian and Xero (Having just turned ten years old) have set up a makeshift "headquarters" somewhere remote. Picking up chaos signals, they traveled around and back eliminating the minor Chaos.

Another three years came and went, and Jon and Ray grew stronger and stronger. It was time to recruit more members to help wipe out the chaos.

They found the first member in a village they arrived too late to save. A twelve-year-old girl who had the potential of a Cornelius was a survivor of the Chaos. They took her along and trained her in the arts of gun slinging... Cornelius style.

They had already been discovered by the Bureau of Time-Space Administration (BTSA) by the time they found a fourth member. a 12 year old boy with a high magical potential. They found him miserable in an orphanage and offered him a second path at life. He gladly accepted and they whisked him away, and taught him the ways of a Loire.

The BTSA, Led by high ranking official, (Magical Girl) Nanoha, decided they would finish the Chaos themselves, even though they were from another dimension and knew nothing about the Chaos; confident that their powerful magic would prevail. They were wrong.
And so, they granted Jon and Ray access to their own dimension, and their own establishment in said dimension.

Since only a few arts including the arts of Cornelius and Loire could actually hurt the Chaos, a new project too collect and train individuals with potential the arts of both families was launched. They Called it the Cornelius Project.

It's been fifteen years since the Chaos-Buster academy was established. Jon (28 years old) and Ray (28 years old) had already trained teachers to help teach the arts, and are now the headmaster and deputy headmaster. Their first two members grew to adore Jon, and became his lieutenants. Ray got Lieutenants of his own as well...

Together, all Six of them awaited the new batch of students to arrive from their bumpy ride through the worm holes to different dimensions. Any minute now... they would be shaking the hands of the newest students of The Cornelius Chaos-Buster Academy.

END PROLOGUE (To be continued)

Rules:

1) The Usual rules apply here, you know, no godmodding, powerplaying, raping, etc-

2) Sex is allowed, but if you're gonna do it- you have to PM us first. You and your partner (if you have any) So it has a plot.

3) Furries are allowed. (I know you guys love that. But we need humans too, okay?)

4) When you create the character... THIS IS OFFICIALLY YOUR STORY!! Whether it's to save someone- or for revenge- YOU, YOURSELF- NOT US- YOU are the main Character, and we will supervise and intervene from time to time.

5) To join, you must sign up by talking to either Headmaster Jon or Co-Headmaster Ray.

6) Oh, BE THE FRIGGIN HELL CAREFUL WHEN YOU JOIN THIS RP. We are allowing death, whether you like it or not. (Don't worry- if you've just died- and less then twenty people post after you- you can be revived. If more than twenty post- Weep, reload, and make a new character as we mourn for the last one.

7) Everyone excluding older students of the academy starts WEAK!! HAHAHAHAHA!! (You get strong eventually, of course)

*Note: This RP starts in a few days after we finish details on the gameplay and add more rules (we're still noobs after all). Please PM either me or Ray The Backlasher if you're interested or have a question.*

LAZAFORTH- AWAY!! (Rides off, laughing in a noble manner, into the sunset.)
A few more rules!

* You don't start with your weapon. You take a Class-Type test and then you talk to Xero "Ray" Loire. He will take you to a chamber where your weapon will be "born". That's where you name and describe your weapon depending on your test results (Whether a Loire type, a Cornelius type, a Coire (Cornelius type but with a few Loire capabilities), a Lourius (A Loire type but with a few Cornelius capabilities) or an Equilirian type, which is a mix of both types equally.

* Sex scenes will take place in the "When Succumb to Desire- The Cornelius Project" thread in the Mixed-Style RPG section. PM Us beforehand if you wish to use it, of course.

* The entire place is pretty much like a Hogwarts/Battleship/Fortress of future technology and magic, so don't be surprised if people float past you as if it were nothing. On the contrary, we want you to act EXACTLY how you would if it were YOU (Or rather, your CHARACTER) this whole thing was happening to.

* Try to respect the teachers. No matter how much weaker they are than you. Oh, and try to interact with the NPC classmates I'll have ready for you. If you want an NPC Character, please post his/her/it's NPC profile. (NPC's may start strong, like a veteran, but isn't your main character.)

*You may also choose to join the side of Chaos, either by going to near to a Chaos Type monster, or by Submitting a Chaos profile to something called "Chaos Scout".

*No one (except NPCs and Chaos) Starts with weapons. You'll answer a test, and will be taken into a chamber where you weapon (Firearms type) will be "born". That's where you'll describe it according to the test (which will be submitted later). You can do this process later and borrow a weapon from the school until you're ready to make your own. A list of school wepons will be posted soon.

*All Chaos Characters have ranks: Havoc, Discord, or the Strongest- Chaos. A Chaos type Character may destroy the mind of the opponent when he/she gets too near. That's why everyone will be using types and variants of firearms. You will use the following font Colors when you type as the Following:
Havoc Discord Chaos.

*When you want to switch sides, do the following:
Chaos Side to Our side: break free with your strong will, and try to escape.

Pure Chaos Side to our side: Decide to help our side, but retain Chaos powers.

Our Side to Chaos side: Go near a Chaos type or Discord type and succumb to their persuasion.

Our Side to Pure Chaos side: Get too near a Chaos type, and have your mind destroyed. Then mutate and submit your profile to the Chaos Lord/ Scout (Ray The Backlasher)

* Levels: Everyone will start at level one. You get new skills and abilities as you level up, Along with access to new equipment, and a higher rank.
How to level:

Us:
Number of posts on this RPG:
*Levels 1-10: 5 posts per level.
*Levels 11-20: 10 posts per level
*Levels 21-30: 15 posts per level
*Levels 31-40: 20 posts per level
*Levels 41-50: 25 posts per level
*Levels 51-60: 30 posts per level
*Levels 61-70: 35 posts per level
*Levels 71-80: 40 posts per level
*Levels 81-90: 45 posts per level
*Levels 91-100: 50 posts per level

Number of free lives into slaves/kill count:
*Levels 1-20: 10 Havocs, 5 Discords or 1 Chaos per level.
*Levels 21-40: 15 Havocs, 10 Discords or 5 Chaos per level.
*Levels 41-60: 25 Havocs, 15 Discords or 10 Chaos per level.
*Levels 61-80: 35 Havocs, 25 Discords or 15 Chaos per level.
*Levels 81-90: 45 Havocs, 35 Discords or 25 Chaos per level.
*Levels 91-100: 55 Havocs, 45 Discords or 35 Chaos per level.

Chaos:
Number of posts on this RPG:
*Levels 1-10: 5 posts per level.
*Levels 11-20: 10 posts per level
*Levels 21-30: 15 posts per level
*Levels 31-40: 20 posts per level
*Levels 41-50: 25 posts per level
*Levels 51-60: 30 posts per level
*Levels 61-70: 35 posts per level
*Levels 71-80: 40 posts per level
*Levels 81-90: 45 posts per level
*Levels 91-100: 50 posts per level

Number of free lives into slaves/kill count:
*Levels 1-20: 15 Innocents, 5 Low/Mid-class Students or 1 High level/Rank student/Npc per level
*Levels 21-40: 25 Innocents, 10 Low/Mid-class Students or 5 High level/Rank student/Npc per level
*Levels 41-60: 35 Innocents, 15 Low/Mid-class Students or 10 High level/Rank student/Npc per level
*Levels 61-80: 45 Innocents, 25 Low/Mid-class Students or 15 High level/Rank student/Npc per level
*Levels 81-90: 55 Innocents, 35 Low/Mid-class Students or 20 High level/Rank student/Npc per level
*Levels 91-100: 65 Innocents, 45 Low/Mid-class Students or 25 High level/Rank student/Npc per level

Currency: Money here is called Hunt, for the Chaos it's Picosouls. How to earn money:

Us:
*Our total post-count.
*Doing jobs.
*Quests.
*From monsters/chaos.

Chaos:
*Total post-count.
*hunting/enslaving.
*Quests/bounties.
*From innocents and other living things.

Money can be used for so many things. I'll submit a list later!

Profiles:

Cadet Profiles:

Name:
Race: (Name) (Type: Human, Dragon, Wolf, ETC) (Description)
Appearance: (Eyes, complexion, Hair, hair color)
Outfit: (Head, eyes, mouth, neck, shoulder, chest- rest of body- etc)
Height: (Feet and inches)

Abilities: (Enumerate and describe)

Bio: (Fun facts)
Story: (Why he's/She's/It's here. Back story.)

(Example)

Name: Siege Tranzand
Race: Grandrake (Grand Dragon) (Humanoid Dragon)
Appearance: Eyes are yellow and are slits, brown and smooth scales, Spiky silver hair.
Outfit: No headgear, knights visor, scarf, golden armor and red cape.
Height: 7'4

Abilities:
* Wings allow flight.
*can grow spikes.
*Can breathe fire.
*has enhanced strength.
*Has strong endurance and defense.
*Immune to magic.

Bio: Likes spicy food, hockey, and looking at porn. Dislikes pedophilia. Allergic to nuts.
Story: Siege grew up in fear of the Chaos. His race was wiped out one day, and he vowed he would avenge them all one day. (Needs more detail)
NPC Profiles:

Name:
Class: (Cornelius, Loire, Coire, Lourius or Equilirian)
Rank: (Cadet, Lieutenant, Advanced, Commander, Captain, Teacher- More to come)
Type: (What kind of rank. EX: Advanced Blaster Type. Blaster: Explosives Specialist)

(Example)

Name: Jean Grey
Class: Lourius
Type: Advanced Sniper

Chaos Profiles:

Name: (Name and type)
Type: (bat, wolf, sinner- Etc)
Class: (Havoc, Discord or Chaos)
Appearance:

(Example)

Name: Marry the Sinner
Type: Havoc Sinner (Former Elf)
Class: Havoc
Appearance: Pale girl in white.

More rules to come! Enrollment is going on!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Name:havok delcruger
Race:human
Appearance: (Eyes,red. complexion,tired. Hair,short, in spikes,black with frosted tips.)
Outfit: torn black t-shirt and grey jeans with black skulls on them and torn up indiana jones hat.
Height: 6'4"

Abilities:deteriaolate. magic. turn metal into sand in small amounts by touch.

Bio: likes to blow stuff up, extensive knowlege in pyrotechnics.
Story: My parents were killed when i was five by chaos.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
This has been dead for about a year and the creator is unregistered, tough luck but you won't be able to play this, dude.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, unfortunately. LAZAFORTH!! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!?

Please disregard the over-long plot and hard work put into it until the co-creator returns. As of right now, this RP is Officially PRE-DEAD.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers