Join our server on Discord

Naruto looks like a pansy
So I redrew him!! Well, Naruto isn't mine, but consider this as fanart (because he's my favorite character) And I don't like it when people call him gay. (I threw in Hinata because I think she needs a break)

[Image: naruto.jpg]
(Hinata, Naruto and Me)

I couldn't find my sketchpad- but I was REALLY inspired- so I drew it in the nearest source of paper I could reach- some left over pad paper from school.

Oh, and I drew Ray The Backlasher too.

[Image: cartoon001.jpg]

(Suzaku Clan, Kinda like the Inuzuka clan- who all have dogs and the Hyuuga and Uchiha clan, who all have Dojutsu (eye jutsu), Ray Suzaku has a cat that turns into a Nekotama. (Tomboyish- yet girlish at the same time. And tough.) He has a hilt that uses elemental chakra as it's blade (Ice Elemental in this one) and his Dojutsu is called Neko Retsu Raiyu (His cat looks into his eyes (but she kisses him passionately as she does so, making him look like a PLAYBOY! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!) and reads a special step by step procedure to use powerful Jutsus (which she doesn't normally do as she's pure Taijutsu). Sorry that it's kind of squiggly- I was in a hurry when I drew it, and made a few mistakes.

What do you think?
That's not that bad. But you're sig creeps me out. But I'm guessing you have good tastes in anime girls. But of course, if anyone was/is gay it might have been sasuke. But of course, he's a lot better now. So all insults I made about him are forgotten. And, I also have a ninja of my own. It's actually a combo with a friend of mine but that's not the point.
Nice work.
Thanks man.... finally some one thinks Sasuke is more gay but then again I agree with you now he is a whole lot better than before.... Still Naruto will be my favorite and despise those who call Naruto Gay..... Oh, about the sig well I love Hinata that's probably all but hey, I'm planning on changing it to my artists sig..... So, watch out for any artwork with my sig ok?
I don't find either of them to be gay...

Nice work. A lot like my sister's.
Renamon's Army
Who would call naruto gay? Seriously, have you seen him when a really pretty girl shows up? A lot like his grandfather (figure) jiraya. Not a chance for him to be gay. If it's just some naruto/sasuke fangirls then they don't count.
Like hell yeah......! You know what, thanks..... Finally someone said something. From now on I will start drawing more of Naruto and other stuff to see where I stand as an artist here at the DAD......
Hell of a lot better than I could do...

that dude in the mask that almost killed Sasuke.. don't remember his name... but wasn't he gay? And that crazy bastard (don't remember his name.. but I think he mentioned loving the masked dude once)
Who? Kabuto? Orochimaru? Because sasuke went mongoose on his snake ass. Now he has a great team with an attractive girl, a reluctant psychopath(He doesn't want to kill), and a guy that can turn into water with a huge sword. Which is why he's much better now. Even more then he was before he left the leaf village.
Sad to say but UnknownH's right........oh yeah i'll be posting something again so be sure to check it out ok..... I drew some ninja guy...... don't know why but i'm on a roll with the ninja drawings....
Yeah. Sasuke was never a really cool character. He's the angst bucket. But now, he kicked important ass and is really getting somewhere. He could only get cool if offed his brother and went out with karin. Then he can be a normal person.