Join our server on Discord

S4dm4r-
*Inside the refugge behind Lurea*

Mer: The personal only? What? No! I want to be a pervert with his wife (joking)*points Kurtz* and don't even ask how the hell I come inside, I use the same method as miss Lurea.... nobody knows!!
Lurea: I snuck in when he first entered, I just hid. I didn't teleport through a locked door....

Kurtz: Grrr.... you're getting on my nerves. Just, *points to the door* For once, please leave and don't come in!

Lurea: Maybe I can put on a show with Dot? *grabs her t-shirt*

Kurtz: NO! NO! NO!

Lurea: What? You don't like Yuri?

Kurtz: No- I mean, YES- ARGH!

Lurea: Beaten your sense of smartness, haven't I?

Kurtz: No. *unlocks door quickly, throws Merc out, locks it again, and turns back, sighing* Ha!

Lurea: Bugger.

Kurtz: This reminds me of the time I spent with Dangermouse.

(Flashback)

Dangermouse: Come on, you gotta admit that's a pretty good fifty foot jump into a pit of spikes which if you avoid you fall down another pit with huge crocidiles with teeth the size of fingers, and even if you miss that

Kurtz: Can we just get on with it? Greenback's over there.

Dangermouse: But he obviously used a hologram there, he wouldn't just stay in front of us the whole time, would he? He would flinch!

Penfold: Uhhh, DM.

Dangermouse: Can't you see? He would have run already!

Kurtz: Riightt...

Greenback: *twiddling fingers in his chair, grinning as he thinks* This is like fooling a dog.

(End Flashback)

Lurea: And what exactly did that have to do with this?

Kurtz: Never keep a perverted green to- I mean! Never keep evil people in one place.

Lurea: Right.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dot: *Rubbing a towel against her head as she dries it* What's going on there?

DMX: Dunno, they suddenly went into the west wing refugee, guess they didn't see when I pointed over the east hideout.

Dot: Oh, gee, so what about the aliens? Got rid of them?

DMX: Aliens?

Dot: Uh oh.

*Space*

ET's Cousin: And because we belong *Points dumbily up* Hooooome! We are going to finish this planet's existance with our anti-matter energy cannon for having captive our most appreciated member of the family.

ET: Ooohhh... shiny! *Rolls on the floor while holding a piece of shiny scrap metal*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: Wait, so what's the shower in here?

Erika: HEY! *pushes Kurtz as he peeks* GET OUT!

Kurtz: Whoa, hot and large-assed cat getting pissed. Arr.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*a door gets kicked open and in the light of the door stands a black wolf in Reddick style sun goggles holding a long black chaingun with a saw like disc on the end with a lit cigar clenched in his teeth, wearing a black vest with black/white camo pants*

Disturbed: Someone say aliens? *flips a switch on his chain gun making the barrels spin, arming it*
The OCA
Mer: Hehehehe, so that wasn't the right place? Ok then let's go! *start runing foward the east hideout* the more he try to stop me, the more I want to do it!.
Kurtz: I said, stop. *suddenly grabs Mercenary and lifts him up* When I say, don't, don't. And don't think I won't go ballistic on you.

Lurea: *taps Mercenary on the shoulder* Why can't you not be annoying and perv on the other showering girl?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mr. Smartypants: *taps Lurea* Excuse me miss dragoness person but that was a double negative.

Disturbed: Die Mr. Smartypants!!! *turns to Mr. Smartypants and fires round after round into him* I HATE those guys!!

Mr. Smartypants: *crashes to the floor with holes in his body and blood pooring out*
The OCA
Kurtz: Disturbed! Thank god you're here... please, stop this guy! He's perving on my damn wife!

Lurea: *sweat-drops* Or at least keep him cuffed or something... He's really getting on our nerves..
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Okay I god just the plan!! *absorbs all of the shadows in the world making a ginormous ball of dark energy then hurls it into the sun completely destroying the sun in a massive implosion* There now nobody can see anything!!..Oh wait the sun!! *starts getting very very cold* Well atleast nobody can spy on Dot anymore...or anyone else for that matter...brrr its cold..
The OCA