Join our server on Discord

S4dm4r-
Hi, I'm The Mercenary (not too original but.... oh well who cares!) nice to meet ya! Enjoy the greetings now because if DMX or Shadowknigth (not only those two but they are the ones who almost always start it hehe)come, this place is gonna blow with SPAM! hehe but is a lot of fun, maybe is a better greeting but a little strange and insane.
This time you can blame Mer, heh heh heh. I HADN'T NOTICED THIS BEFORE! You know what that means?!

Dot: Uhm... a three letter word starting with P?

DMX: You know you ruin anything called fun don't you?

Dot: Hey! I can be funny too! Uhm... Huh? *Blinks* LOOK! *Points upwards*

DMX: Dot. I invented that joke. It was made to distract arabians while monkeys robbed apples for people.

Dot: No I mean it! Look upwards a space-ship's is about to land-crash next to you!

DMX: *Reading comic* Not gonna work I tell you.

Dot: EEEK! *Runs inside a nearby refugee as a huge space saucer falls and crashed on DMX causing a huge blast*

*Space-ship opens a small bride-like entrance*

DMX: *Walks out undamaged* Well these aliens seem to want war.

Dot: *Voice comes out the refugee* How do you know?

DMX: THEY DAMAGED MY COMIC MAGAZINE!! RRRRRRAAAARRR! *Transforms into Kaiser and stomps the space ship into smitherens*

Dot: Brother you still got to introduce yourself!

K-DMX: Ohh... right. Wait in space guys, I'll deal with you later *Steps off the space ship and hurls it back to space like a frisbee before reverting to normal*

Reno: FRISBEE! *Chases space ship, going off-limits the country and still running*

DMX: I'm DMX, welcome to the DaD, don't worry about the recent alien infestation it will be done about shortly. If you got any questions, Dot's trying to get changed up in that building, you can ask her *Points to refugee*

Dot: HEY! I'm not done having my shower!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TMER: Oh god, I call upon destruction!.... Oh well the only thing left to do in enjoy the rest of my life *drools* muahahaha *walks to the refugee where Dot was taking a shower*.
Kurtz: *appears and stabs his sword in front of the Merc, glaring* No. Bad Merc. You don't go there. That's my place only to do so, buddy. *coughs, as he waves* Greetings, the name's Kurtz, S4dn3sS! This is the wacky world where madness can happen, fun is had and blah blah, you got what I mean already. Just don't do anything to make me hatecha and I'll be really, really positive whenever I see ya!

Lurea: That wasn't friendly... *pout*

Kurtz: Neither's this. *picks up Lurea and suddenly belts her towards DMX* CANNONBALLLLLLLLL!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
MER: Oh man! you are ruining my fun! Ok I don't go in *He go around the refugee and start peeking trought the window (don't ask) drooling* hehehe fool.
DMX: Well that's something I can't refuse to *Catches Lurea* Hehehe, time for a round up! *Steps inside NC-17 room*

Dot: Huh? *Blinks* Do I smell cheese nearby?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *walks in slowly and drags Merc out, flatstaring* Like I said. No peeky or you're going to make me have to do more. That's my wife.

*loud moaning and squeal noises, along with wet noises can be heard from the NC-17 room*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
AWL: heeeheee! *peeks through the window while Kurtz wasnt looking*

Vook: are you asking to like, DIE, AWL?

AWL: its worth it!!! *stares in the window and drools*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
DMX: So, are we done with introductions? I think we can go play with ET's brother, he said something about shooting a giant cannon towards Earth.

Reno: What are the probabilities of people actually caring to save the world and stop staring at your naked sister?

DMX: You don't use logic here, you're supposed to be miles away chasing something you don't see anymore.

Reno: I did that three seconds ago! The saucer left orbit just a couple moments ago.

DMX: Oh then that means we have less time before inevitable doom where, HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!

Reno: *Leaning to another window to stare while drooling*

DMX: Wonder who put up so many windows?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: Oh, screw it. *kicks the door open and moves inside*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan