Join our server on Discord

S4dm4r-
Nobodys perfect Wisemon, don'T make a head about it ^^
I got a question, is there a limit of lemons that can be submited Oo
And can it be a fanfic, that got a bit of sex (ok... a touch of or a beginn of a sex scene that is not brought in =?
Welcome to the boards, glad to have another writer on board! I believe you can submit as many lemons as you want as long as they're digimon related and you give all the proper information about each one in your submission (i.e. coupling, etc.).

Crimson: Alright, I helped you, now maybe you can help me test my ray gun, just stand still...yep, just like that. *charges death ray*

Ada: *melts ray gun with a fire ball* I suppose it would be a good time to mention that you should beware all the insanity around here. Other than that, hope you enjoy yourself here at the DaD.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sabre: NOOOOO THE RAY GUN! WHY GOD WHY!!!!
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Hey there S4dn3sS, I'm me. Nice to meet you. I guess if I were you, i'd be R3n4m0n_5E.
Renamon's Army
Howdy! welcome to the board :3
wellcome enjoy your stay :3
Veemon's Followers
Welcome....
Herzlich willkommen am Board. Immer gut, welche zu treffen mit denen man sich in seiner Muttersprache unterhalten kann. Ich w
Have fun here its a blast, and I really hope that you enjoy yourself.

Many others here speak German so that is kinda cool. But I do not :P

So take your time and have fun here, because its a great atmosphere and has a great group of people who are awesome.

Have fun and happy lemoning :P (and fanfictioning too :P )
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Jaaa, ich bin doch noch unter (halbwegs) gleichgesinnten XD Jo, ich hab mich jetzt schon gut eingew