Join our server on Discord

Member # 1,000
hello everyone. I just joined and noticed I am member number 1000!

I hope to join th roleplay section real soon.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Welcome to the DaD #1000! For being our 1000th customer I'll let you try my new lava bath tub, it's not so hot, only 1000 celcious for you! Enjoy it at your best!

Dot: *Dressed like an announcer* Or you can change it for what's behind Door 2 *Whispers* Choose the door, seriously!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Welcome to the DaD #1000! For being our 1000th customer I'll let you try my new lava bath tub, it's not so hot, only 1000 celcious for you! Enjoy it at your best!

Dot: *Dressed like an announcer* Or you can change it for what's behind Door 2 *Whispers* Choose the door, seriously!

I open the second door! :) :)
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
DMX: Oh well, more chicks for me *Gets onto the lava-bath, several hot dragonesses following*

Dot: Gee, *opens door for PP to reveal a gigantic welcome cake* Enjoy your stay!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yay Cake!

Thanks for the welcome DMX
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Welcome to the DaD! And congratulations on being our actual #1000th member... I think.... But, hey, enjoy you're time around here, and hope to see ya around! ^^

Kurtz: Ooh, cake, can I have a piece?

Tieya: If you have a piece, Porcupine here may not have any left!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz Wrote:Welcome to the DaD! And congratulations on being our actual #1000th member... I think.... But, hey, enjoy you're time around here, and hope to see ya around! ^^

Kurtz: Ooh, cake, can I have a piece?

Tieya: If you have a piece, Porcupine here may not have any left!

Has only eaten one slice. I was saving it for a rainy day but I guess the others can have it.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
wecome PsychoticPorcupine! i'm Angewomon's_Lover, or AWL as people have gotten to call me. have fun on the forums, dont go blowing up random houses(because one of them may have a hot girl in it!! :P) and you said you wanted to get into the RPing? cool! :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
hello Porcupine. welcome a board. enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun. ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hi there, PsychoticPorcupine! (#1000 Yea!)

You gonna be Rping...cool! Hope to see ya there. There's a lot of great people here at DaD, I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends in the RPs & threads. Post lots! Cya!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz