Join our server on Discord

Member # 1,000
Hey, welcome to the board!
You will most likely find other psychotics here, not so much on the porcupines...
Renamon's Army
Congratulations on #100! ^_^
Actually, you're not member #1000; we just got rid of a bunch of members who never posted, but welcome anyway.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:Actually, you're not member #1000; we just got rid of a bunch of members who never posted, but welcome anyway.

Well i assumed because it now says 1000members so yeah.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
welcome to the DaD

Quote:Actually, you're not member #1000; we just got rid of a bunch of members who never posted, but welcome anyway.
jeez wisemon why do u always gotta crash everybodys party eh?
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Howdy welcome to the board enjoy your stay :P
Gabumonfurry Wrote:Howdy welcome to the board enjoy your stay :P

Not to sound awkward, but it was you gabumonfurry who made me decide to join the forum. I only wish I could get more interactive in the role plays.

Also HI SABRE OF PAIN!!!!1!!11!!one!
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I've only been here since January...joined in February and ahd no idea how to role play. Now...it's like my new obsession. Great to fantasize with other characters in various situations. Many people here have been very helpful...they're always willing to help if you need any.
(I'm Rp-ing with you now, and you're doing fine.) :D
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kalyx Wrote:I've only been here since January...joined in February and ahd no idea how to role play. Now...it's like my new obsession. Great to fantasize with other characters in various situations. Many people here have been very helpful...they're always willing to help if you need any.
(I'm Rp-ing with you now, and you're doing fine.) :D

I should be this is my seventh year of roleplaying! ^__^
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Oops! Sorry...I'm really the novice here, still. :oops: Well, I hope you won't freak over my comment, then. - In the lounge.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz