Join our server on Discord

Help
Hi everyone...

I need some help coming up with some names. Somewhere in one of my stories in the near future, I see Calibremon getting 'healed', so to speak. That is, his missing organic data is returned to him, 'perfecting' him.

Hence, I call it the Calibremon 'Perfection Cycle'.

Problem is, I have no names for his new, perfected forms. :| so's I need help from my fellow DaDer's.

Here's the link to the OLD Calibremon.

Here's the basic description of the New Calibremon. Note that while his new form IS a sacred type, his divine power doesn't come from a deity, or any form of religious icon. It comes from the simple, infallible truth that Calibremon has achieved his real form.

Path of The Hallowed: An ability that is present during any one of Calibremon's new forms. He radiates a sort of divine aura that heals and repairs corrupted data, wether it be digimon or the digital world itself. At higher levels (Champion and above) it can even weaken or repel virus-types of a lesser level.

Rookie
Type: Vaccine
Looks exactly as Calibremon once did, except now he is wholly organic, with two arms, two legs, two eyes, and a complete pelt of thick white fur. He carries no weapons, as his attacks are internally generated now.
- Attacks -
Deific Bolt: Fires a searing bolt of white-hot lightning from his fingertips. Despite its impressive display, it is actually weaker than one might assume if they saw it.
Purity Fist: His hands burn with a purifying fire as he strikes with a flurry of martial arts blows.

Champion
Appears as a bipedal wolf with pearlescent white fur, immense in both power and righteousness. His body glows with a faint white light which virus types despise.
- Attacks -
Breath of the Transcendent: A beam of white-hot sacred energy is cast from his mouth, burning the target and knocking them back.
Sacred Aura: The white light emenating from his body becomes a divine fire, wreathing his body in flames and burning any enemy he touches. This attack is usually combined with a body slam, but not always.

Ultimate
Wrapped in robes of the Japanese feudal lords, the glow of this newest form is warm and comforting to the just, and cold and painful to the wicked. His face seems older, wiser maybe, but remains similar to that of his Rookie form, except maybe a little more battle-weary. At his waist on his left-hand side is a katana whose blade is polished to such a degree that it shines with an unnaturally bright light.
- Attacks -
Consecration: At first glance, one might think that he might be forfeiting when beginning this attack. He closes his eyes, places his hands together, and starts to mutter in a strange language, but as he does, a circle of white light begins to form around his feet, spreading slowly outward as he continues to recite the strange prayer. If and when he stops, anyone deemed an enemy caught within this circle is immediately caught in a pillar of divine fire.
Divine Wind: There are two variations on this attack. 1) The sword (named Polaris) is drawn and quickly swung in a wide horizontal arc. As this happens, the blade shatters into tiny fragments, which then fly towards the enemy and attampt to cut them to ribbons before returning and reforming into a blade. 2) after the sword is drawn, he moves with superhuman speed, cutting the enemy with Polaris' blade himself.

Mega
A wolf being shrouded in a white tunic and glistening silver armor appears, whose imposing visage frightens and revolts all but the most powerful of evils. His face displays a wisdom and kindness beyond understanding. He carries no weapons or sheild, being able to craft them from the very same sacred energy he exudes.
- Attacks -
Heaven's Blade: a sword of pure, blazing white energy forms in his hands, which he then uses to strike down his opponents. (kinda like that guy from Yu Yu Hakusho, whose name I forget ><; )
Celestial Rain: Calls down torrents of rain, which are actually bolts of blazing white energy, upon his enemies. The rain can only harm those whom he wishes it to harm.
Hallowed Ground: Touching the ground with either his palm or foot, he can describe a circle which raises a hemispherical barrier ten feet wide in each direction. It is not, however, infinite, and will quickly shatter if he does not continue to pour his energy into it.

So yeah, let's hear some ideas... plz k thx.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA