Join our server on Discord

Tamino AnimeRP (Digimon Roleplaying)
Just wondering, how much demand would there be for a proper (ie. non-hentai) digimon RP? As in, if there was a properly run digimon RP forum, how many people would want to sign up as digidestined/digimon/etc?

I ask because I am thinking of setting one up. It would probably be set in the digiworld of Adventures and Adventures zero two, involving 3-5 digidestined (Depending on how much demand there would be) and their digimon partners (I'm not sure whether to allow a person to roleplay digidestined AND digimon, or let different people roleplay the digidestined and digimon, it would depend on demand).

How many people would be interested in something like this?
Speaking as a "digimon" myself, i think this would be a great idea. altho i think if the demand grows you shouldnt limit the children and there mon to so few.
I limited it because I didn't think there would be the demand, really.

Anyway:

Well, I made my RPing and generally anime/digimon discussions forum thingy. It's located at http://animerp.tamino.co.uk if anybody wants to start an RP there.

I still have to write up the rules, shouldn't take me too long to do that. Unless I get distracted by a shiny thing. Then it might be a few hours before you see rules *sweatdrop*

Basically, it works like this. Any member can create roleplays in the specific area RPing boards (Areas are a group of boards related to one particular anime, like a Digimon Area, etc.) and any other members can reply to them. But sometimes, admin/mods may create storyline RPs, sometimes these can last weeks, months, etc. (Depending on how many people join) which you have to apply to join.

That's basically it, enjoy. And refer more people! We can only get better if lots of people join and roleplay!

http://animerp.tamino.co.uk
I indeed have a forum that have many rp sections. One of them are digitamers/digimon rp. It is hooked up with 5 other roleplay sections. My address is in hentia that it is not as hentia as other forums or sites I been through.
My forum can have lemonny and non-lemonny roleplays ;)

Depending on the whim of the user.

Please join, peoples. I need members, I so want to roleplay :D
another OLD topic...the last post (the one above yours Dvolve) was on 06-06-2005 05:17 AM....

please check the date on the last post before you reply. if it is over 6 months, then don't reply ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan