Join our server on Discord

Altima/Marill rp
ok... as my sister requested, we will both be havign our own rp...

as usual...

-no pushing
-no shoving
-no running near the pool
-no moanign your lovers name when your trying to orgasm

oh wait... those are the rules of my house :P lol...

ok as for the REAL rules...

-no posting unless ur a mod with a prob, me, or my sister...
-no powerplaying..(taking control of someone elses character without asking for their permission)
-god mode may be allowed since it's an rp with just the two of us... (god mode is basically making your character so powerful that they become unkillable or that they can do all kinds of crazy stuff)

other than that.... we are good to go... since this is an rp with just the two of us.. I'm gonna bring in Altima...

NAME: Altima
SPECIES: Dragon
DESC: look at my sig...
COCK SIZE: 8 inch by 2 inch

if u wanna use both of ur characters, I can bring in another character.. I got 3 more...

any kind of plot?
no I'm good character wise...

plot? I think we should just go the way we live it. Basically hiding our love from our parents ^^

also

COCK SIZE: 8 inch by 2 inch

lol? you wish that was true :P thats an OVER statement.
!!! people don't need to know if thats the actual size or not... just deal with it.... besides it's not like it really matters....does it?

ok plot time:

Altima and Everest had managed to hide their affection from their parents for almost a month now. it was amazing how they had reacted when they found out about how they each felt for each other. at this moment, both sibling lovers had counted down until the garage door finally closed, signaling that they were free to do as they pleased until their parents came home.

sound good enough?
okay. so all I gotta do is just "type" up how I'd respond? sounds simple enough =D

Giggling, Everest had an expression of glee on her face, as she immediately rushed over towards her lover, Altima. "oh brother! how I've miss your touch against my soft skin! grace my beauty with your love! lay with me! for our parents have left us alone!" Everest said to Altima, as the dragon took her brothers hands.