Join our server on Discord

Dorm smokers: you're number's up!
Renamon_S3 Wrote:
senjuro Wrote:
Renamon_S3 Wrote:Is second hand really that bad? (Don't respond to this... I know what will be said.)

I'll answer, but with one you probably wouldn't expect. Cigarette smoke contains a lot of irratants that wreak havoc on the larynx. Since I'm a professional singer, I take a lot of steps to take care of my voice. When someone is smoking, ESPECIALLY in a place where smoking is prohibited, I get a little miffed. Hence my reaction.

Quote:It doesn't bother me at all. Also, If someone was smoking in their own room, I have no problem with it.

I addressed this part in my first bit there: smoking isn't allowed in the dorms. I'm a stickler for the rules. When people break 'em, I try to let authority figures know.

Well that reason is a good one.
I still wouldn't tell on 'em right away. Just go to them and say that you have sistic fibrosis, and that the smoke can kill you. I misspelled that disease, I know.

That'll never come bakc to bite you, ever.

Senjuro did the right thing, and damnation be to these silly and immature unwritten codes. It's not even a form of ettiquette or favour currency, it's that childishly idiotic.
It won't.
Senjuro technically did the the "right" thing. I was just saying that I would give them a chance to stop on their own. If lieing helps, then no problem.
Renamon's Army
Congratulations! You're our Friendly neighborhood Senjy! WOOO! Go Senjy! Go Senjy! Don't foret to carry a nightstick!
O_O Gun-gun?? I've missed you!
Damn man, I'm all about following the rules, but that is kinda shitty. Sounds like they would just try to include you, and who should judge them on something like smoking or drinking.

And I know what it does too, my buddy had his lung collapse when he was 19 and his smoking helped cause that. He kept smoking, I said "You know that'll kill you." He said probably, and kept smoking. Was it stupid, of course, but it was his choice.

This was an entirely made-up story, they didn't have recording pens in the 80's.
Oh, and as long as I'm on the subject of lying, that's not me in my sig. That's the guitarist from Rammstein.