Join our server on Discord

Quotes-good-bad-any....
"Next to inflation, majority rule is the most ingenious scheme ever contrived by government. Most people have never dared to question the basic morality or logic in the assumption that the majority should have power over the minority. A majority of the people in the South once believed in black slavery. Did that make it moral? A lynch mob is majority rule stripped of its fancy trappings and its facade of respectability. In a community where homosexuals outnumber heterosexuals, should the majority have the right to outlaw sex between married partners of the opposite sex? In a community where atheists outnumber non- atheists, should the majority have the right to outlaw the practice of religion? ... a dictatorship allows only a small number of people to interfere with the rights of others, a democracy makes it possible for great numbers of people to impose their will on others -- through the force of government. Is an act of aggression more right if carried out by the majority than by a dictator? Since approximately half the eligible voters vote this means that approximately 75% of the people are ruled by 25% of the people."

Robert J. Ringer
quotes I've made up

"If your back is turned to one with a sword they will press the trigger botten and then tea bag you."
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
'Darkness... Light... Hate... Love... ... ... Who really gives a damn about that, I JUST WANT MY SWISS ROLL!!!!!!' - Random Quote lol
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Running a race team is hard."

-me, after getting pwned by the computer on Gran Turismo 4.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"To consider the judges as the ultimate arbiters of all constitutional questions [is] a very dangerous doctrine indeed, and one which would place us under the despotism of an oligarchy. Our judges are as honest as other men and not more so. They have with others the same passions for party, for power, and the privilege of their corps. Their maxim is boni judicis est ampliare jurisdictionem [good justice is broad jurisdiction], and their power the more dangerous as they are in office for life and not responsible, as the other functionaries are, to the elective control. The Constitution has erected no such single tribunal, knowing that to whatever hands confided, with the corruptions of time and party, its members would become despots. It has more wisely made all the departments co-equal and co-sovereign within themselves."

"...rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."

Thomas Jefferson
"Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder."

"If it doesn't move, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyways."

"Horsepower determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque determines how far you take the wall with you afterwards."

"Horsepower sells cars. Torque wins races."

"HONDA - Hold On, Not Done Accelerating"

"CHEVROLET - Clutch Hangs, Every Valve Rattles, Oil Leaks, Eats Transmissions"
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"The worse Bush looks in 2008, the longer Obama can blame him for the problems of 2009, 2010 and 2011."

David Frum

"Who really cares about it being unconstitutional?"

Councilwoman Tonya Payne, a Pittsburgh City Council supporter of a recent gun bill requiring gun owners to report lost or stolen firearms or face heavy fines.
Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum, I smell..the finger prints of scum!
Ace ventura 2 - When nature calls

Its okay as long as I have my torch *bat screeches* DIE DEVIL BIRD *throws torch at bat* uh-oh.

Were getting closer spike, I can feel it, I can feel it like its right... *dart hits him*...In my NECK!
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Meh."

-the best word for general indifference.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"speak softly and carry a big stick"
-Theodore Roosevelt

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
-Abraham Lincoln

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
-Abraham Lincoln

"I am a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down..."
-Abraham Lincoln
Photobucket
Renamon's Army