Join our server on Discord

Quotes-good-bad-any....
Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.

Jay: Yeah, Silent Bob, your a rude motherfucker, you know that? But you're cute has hell. I could go down on you, suck you, line up three other guys and make like a circus seal.

Dr. Ian Malcolm: There's, another example. See, here I'm now by myself, uh, er, talking to myself. That's, that's chaos theory.

Scar: Life's not fair, is it? You see, I... well, I shall never be king. And you... shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.

Indiana: You want to talk to God? Let's go see him together, I've got nothing better to do.

Austin Powers: Mr. Roboto is lying to us.
Foxxy Cleopatra: Tell me something I don't know.
Austin Powers: I open-mouth kissed a horse once.
Foxxy Cleopatra: Say what?
Austin Powers: That's something you don't know.

Morpheus: Welcome to the desert of the real.

Lilo: Oh good! My dog found the chainsaw!

Chuck Noland: Gotta love crab. In the nick of time too. I couldn't take much more of those coconuts. Coconut milk is a natural laxative. That's something Gilligan never told us.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
When, in the space of twelve hours, you
When the fuck did we get ice cream? - Winston, The Ringer
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
:biggrin:
BlackPhoenix Wrote:I think this thread deserves to be here because we all hear so much interesting thoughts and just forget them so state them here... they dont have to be monumental... might be something you said or your friend said...

our founder:biggrin:
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Jack Sparrow: [empties bottle of rum] Why is the rum always gone? [stands up and staggers drunkenly] Oh... that's why.

-Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Wisemon Wrote:I'm going to say this every other post, just so you don't miss it.
PLEASE DON'T REPLY!
If you want to reply, use a private message. I want to keep this thread continuous with my own quotes.

President's nephew: How easy is it to get the train to Boston?
Me: Why do you want to go to Boston?
President's nephew: There's nothing to do in this town. I'm in my twenties. I need to get out to the city. I need stimulation.
Me: Try playing Sonic the Hedgehog.
wisemon
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"ahAHahAHahAHahAHahAHahAH" ~Homsar (NOT Homestar, HOMSAR)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
EMaylic for President in 2020 - Everyone gets a Monkey
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"WHAT?! I'm a Digimon, you're a Digimon, i wanna fuck! you do the math!" ~Impmon
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
You know, these clothes do not flatter you at all. It should be a dress or nothing. I happen to have no dress in my cabin. - Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA