Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
Hunter, Blitz, Colleen (the people using them are only using them temporarily).
pretty much all of them, 'cept maybe Colleen lol

Exile blinks. "Wow... he's... amazing...." Never had he seen a pup that looked quite like this one. How anyone could hurt someone like this was completely beyond him. Gently, he knelt down and scooped the young one up in his arms.
The little husky looked like he was baout to fight back, but he looked straight into Exiles eyes, his bright blue eyes seemed to stare deep into his soul, before clinging to him tightly, obviously seing the kindness in his eyes. "You must be angel" he whispered gently. Colleen smiled gently, such an innocent little thing, how could those people be so cold as to think it was okay to hurt such an innocent little thing.
"Come on Exile, we really should get back to the base, now that we have him, we can protect him till this whole thing blows over" she said gently and smiled. "Besides, he seems rather keen to stay in your arms" she teased and slowly walked out of the room and hopped into the motorcar, waiting for him to head in as well.
"Oy...." Exile sighs. He quickly moves to the car, still cuddling him close. He gently strokes the pup's soft fur, enjoying how it feels against his own.

OOC: lol couldn't think of much else.
(no worries)

Colleen smiled gently at this and slowly starts up the car and starts to speed off down the highway. The pup continues to cuddle close to the little one, his body no longer shivering, as he presses his small nose to the bigger dogs neck softly. Colleen was guessing what was happening, and she could not help but smile.

Arcrus sighed as he lay down on his abck, still on top of the roof, he was watching the shooting stars, the full moon shone down on them from above, he stared up at space, remembering his years up there, his life he was once had, remembering Jenna...how he missed his only friend...
Hunter comes up a little while later. "Heya, Arc... We're all going to the pool. Wanna come?"
OOC: okay i have no idea what i should be doing...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Alright, I'll take Blitz and Hunter and add in my own guy.

=======
Name: Flynn Rausch
Nationality: Canadian
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 140lbs
Appearance: An anthro wolf with light gray wolf markings and a white tummy. He has a great affinity for the colour blue and often wears it to the exclusion of most other colours. His headfur is generally uncombed, and he speaks casually most of the time.
Skills & Abilities: Flynn is an ace pilot and driver and a fairly accomplished martial artist. His speed and agility are his main strengths, but his attacks lack any large degree of stopping power head on. A master of anything with moving parts, Flynn is a total techie gearhead. He has a morbid fear of guns and refuses to use or even hold them, despite his proficiency at modifying them.
=======

Flynn walked nervously into the headquarters' front door, looking around. "Um...hello?"

A blur of brown sped up to him and stopped on a dime. A relatively tall (and handsome) lab-mix stood there to greet them. "Oh, another new recruit, huh?" He siezed Flynn's paw and pumped it vigorously. "Well, these are our headquarters! Pretty spacious, lots of space to run around, a big back yard." He pointed in various directions, indicating several of the facility's ameneties.

Flynn nodded, dazed at the torrent of information. "Ummm...okay."

Hunter slapped himself in the forehead. "Oops, didn't introduce myself. I'm Hunter. And you are?"

Flynn smiled. "I'm Flynn."

Hunter siezed his paw again. "Well great! We can always use more Rovers to kick the bad guys. C'mon, I'll introduce you to everyone else!" Still talking a mile-a-minute, Hunter guides Flynn into the workout area where everyone seems to be pumping iron.
(Sure, have you read all that has happened so far? Everyone is going to the pool by the way.)

Arcrus slowly blinked and shrugged. "Sure I guess so, and slowly hopped off the roof, and silently wlaked down the stairs. Heading into the changing room, he slipped off his clothing and placed on a pair of blue and white swimming trunks. His toned, slim body once again revealed to all. He sighed heavily and walked towards the pool, unsure what to expect, as he slowly opened the door to the pool.

Colleen finally pulled up beside their base and opened the front door. "Were home master, found the poor fellah, but he seems okay now that he cling to Exile" she smiled faintly and gave Masetr a look and Master understood immediatly. "Ahh I see, well we gave our last free room to Arcrus and Ky, so he will have to stay in your room for now Exile, how about you take him down to the pool okay?"
Exile nods. "Okay, right after I take care of these bad cuts on arms...." He takes the pup into his room, bringing the first-aid kit along., holding him gently while applying various gentle medicines to his wounds and bruises. "What is your name?"

OOC: lol, we'll say Hunter did all that after inviting Arc to the pool.