Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
Blitz quickly turns, a bit embarrassed, and walks off, feeling like a complete idiot.

Ky wags his tail and takes the biscuit. He'd never had one of those before.... "What's this?" he asks, sniffing at it. "It smells really good."

______

"I am Exilo Mikhailovich VanHusky, but you can call me Exile. You want to train too? Okay, what do you want to do?"
"It's called a doggy treat, they are rather good" he chuckled and handed it to the little one. Just seconds afterwards the phone rang and the human picked it up. "Hello? Who is thi-.......what? W-who are you?! You what!?!!? Now just a moment here! Hello?? Hello??" he yelled but sighed in frustration as the person hung up. Maste rthen flicked a switch and the alarms went off, for the emergency meetings.

Once everyone was seated round. Master slowly sighed and looked at everybody. "I just got word that the Russians Prince's dog has been kidnapped by a group of rebels last night, they phoned me and said that they would not release the captive unless they handed over the controls to US missiles, we have exactly 24 hours. Luckily for us the rebels were able to be tracked by the call and we know their location. But this mission is rather dangerous, so we cannot risk all of you, we will only send in two of our rovers, so Exile, you go with Colleen to the base, she has recovered from her illness and she will be waiting for you at the base entrance" he said. He had chosen Exile because he knew his passion and sensitivity towards Mother Russia, and would do much for his country.
"ahh. nice to meet ya Exile. i'm Garissban, but you can just call me Gar or Gary or whatever." he smiled happily now that he knew someone.

"train? uh..are there any weights around here?" he said, looking around the room.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:"ahh. nice to meet ya Exile. i'm Garissban, but you can just call me Gar or Gary or whatever." she smiled happily now that he knew someone.

"train? uh..are there any weights around here?" he said, looking around the room.

(May want to edit your post)
Ky gulps it down happily, but becomes nervous as the sirens go off.

"You got it!" Within seconds, Exile is gone, forgetting everything and everyone except for his mission, leaving Gary to be teamed up with the others as the master saw fit. When it comes to defending Russia, Exile's automatically in battle mode.
Master smiled softly and turned to the others. "I apologise but Exile needs to do this, so you may all return to what you were doing before, I will let you know when Exile is back" he smiled slightly and nodded for them to go. Arcrus slowly hopped out of his chair and slowly began walking out of the lobby silently, hands in his pockets, little did he know Master was watching him, along with Hunter and Blitz, before turning and walking away.

Colleen waited silently outside the base, and kept glancing at her watch ever few seconds to make sure on time. She smiled slightly when she saw Exile. "Good to see you again Exile, come on, I have found a backway through the base" she whispered as she slowly pointed to a small sewer tunnel which looked dried up and out of use. She slowly hopped in and bent down so she did not hit her head as she stared walking.
"eh?! what's- oh, this must be some sort of...oh i get it now!" Gary grinned, and walked out to where the others were, ready to go on the mission.

"what's the word?" he asked, his tail wagging happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Exile nods and follows stealthily, wondering what was in store. He sighs, glad to see Russia again but not under these circumstances. Hunter sighs and returns to his shower, Ky continues munching on his treat, Blitz... after checking out Arc one more time.... goes back to what he was doing.
(Ange, he is not going on the mission, like Master said, only Exile is going on this one).

Arcrus made his way to the hallway yet again and slowly placed his hands in his pocket and stares at the walls, a small smile on his gently and slowly sighed heavily, maybe things would be okay. He slowly made his way up the stairs and onto the top of the building, on the roof, He slowly sat on the dge, feet dangling down as he stared at the midnight sky, the stars shinning gently, he slowly closed his eyes as a gentle wind flapped against his face.

"Cheer up Exile, look at this way, you'll have anoher Russian in the screw" she smiled and slowly walked through and noticed two guards. She slowly placed a finger on her lips to silence Exile and she slowly slippe dinto the shadows, and in two kicks, both guards were out cold. She swiped the keys and slowly unlocked the door. Inside was a horrible looking room, with different type of chains on the wall, huge crago boxes everywhere.

"Look Exile!" she whispered and pointed to one of cages, where a small bundle lay. The bundle slowly moved to reveal something remarkable. A young husky pup lay there. His fur was a smooth, almost blue colour, with a creamy white-under belly. His body was rather slim, with a few cuts and bruises along his stomach. His large ears pinned back slightly. His tail large and bushy, much larger then most. But something stood out from everything else, something incredible. A pair of bright sky blue eyes, that evern in the dark room shined beautifully, an innocence unshatered by those cruel men who had tried to get information from the litte one. He looked more like an angel then a child.
I want to join. Which Rovers are available to play?