Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
Arc blinked and slowly nodded and looked back at the wall. "Long day" he muttered and slowly sighed and closed his eyes before slowly rubbing his eyes and looking around and mutterd. "Gonna go train" he said slowly and hopped off the bed and dissapered in a green flash. He re-appeared in the gym and slowly lookes around, not noticing if anybody was about, and slowly walked towards one of the cycle machines and hopped on. Slowly pressing hard mode so the pedals put up more resitance, he placed his feet inside the pedals and in about two seconds his feet were a blur as he spun his legs up and down. The machine began to go off the scale as his feet moved faster then sound, remaining silent as he continued to go faster and faster not holding anything back as his feet soon looked like almost like a ball they were going so fast, the cycle machine began to read the words "Error" as he contineud to go faster and faster.
"ahh. thank you." Gary bowed, his tail wagging happily. hmm...i wonder where i should go first.. Gary thought, as he started to walk around the place, getting to know where each room was. he passed by the room where Exile was, and walked inside.

"hey, can i join you?" he said, looking at Exile.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Exile stares at him, his gloved paws in midair. Unfortunately, he had already kicked the punching bag and it was swinging back towards him....

"Oof!" It swings right into him, sending him backwards a couple feet. He would have been fine if he didn't trip on a weight.... He falls back onto the floor with a thud.
Arc blinked and slowly walked towards Exile, having gotten off the machine. He turned to Gary and muttered. "He will probably be out of it for a bit" he muttered and slowly picked up Exile, and suprisingly could lift him and slowly placed him on the bench and looked at Gary. "Watch over him, he will be fine soon" he muttered and slowly walked out of the room. He sighed heavily and slowly leaned against the wall, sweat meaning his t-shirt had stuck to his chest, outlining what muscle he did have on his slim body as he looked at the ceiling, wondering if he even belonge dhere, everything seemed so messed up, so confusing, and what Hunter had said had really begun to sunk in and hard to get out of his head.
Exile hadn't been knocked unconscious, just down. He stands up, rubbing his head. "That hurt...."

Blitz walks by at the moment, seeing him there. "Mmm, he is sexy," he says quietly to himself. "Gah! No! What am I saying! Bad Blitz!" He gives himself a light slap in the face to snap himself out of it. "Oh... but he does look good like th--no! Nothing! Say nothing!" He turns around to walk away.
"aah! damn! are you okay??" Gary ran over to Exile and knelt next to him. "i-i-i'm sorry!" he said, blushing a lot.

"i d-didnt mean to-" he stammered, sweat dropping nervously. damnit...i just got here and now i might be kicked out!

Gary stood back up. "uh...you o-okay?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Arcrus raises an eyebrow as he watches Blitz hit himself, then stare at him, then hit himself again and turn around. "Any reason your causing yourself harm?" he asked before slowly pulling himself up onto the ledge and slowly lenaing agianst the wall as he stares down at the male, wondering what he was up to, he had never seen the german acting so strangely and he sighed and folded his legs and slowly pushed a paw through the back of his neck, trying to sort out his mind, trying to figure out just what was happening, one day he was the same cold hearted loner, now he felt like what he really was, a kid, a confused kid going through his teenage years, why were these people making into something he wasn't! Or maybe they were bringing out who he reall was, but which of the two it was, was unclear to the young wolf...
"Of course!" Exile says. "Why are you sorry? You did not hurt me."

"Ah! Um... no... just swatting a little fly," Blitz mutters.

Ky, meanwhile, has accidentally run into the one they call master--literally. He falls back a bit, grabbing at the corner of the wall to keep himself from falling. "Oh! S-sorry...." he says.
Master blinked and slowly smiled and held him up. "It is fine, you must be Ky, Arcs friend, welcome Ky, it will be good to have more road rovers around to help out" he smiled and slowly offered the young one a doggy biscut.

"Oh, well, if your sure" he shrugged and slowly looked ou the window slightly and sighed heavily and wondered what would be there next mission, maybe he should ask the Rovers master, he would probably know if anyone. He slowly turned to Blitz and relised the dog was still staring at him, and blinked a few times before looking away yet again and sighing heavily.
"oh..ok..whew..sorry about that...what's your name?" Gary asked, his tail wagging nervously.

"i wanna train with you too..." he said, blushing a little.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan