Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
Hunter hands it to him, staring dead into his eyes, trying to see through them for one, trying to really connect with him for two, trying to stare him down for three, and for four trying not to make Arc feel like he was looking down....

"Here ya go," he says.
Arc nearly jumped out of his skin, and he jumped out of the water and grabbed a towl and rapped it around him. "What the heck are you doing!? You bloody scared me, and you wlaked in on me when I as in the shower, do you know how wrong that seems on so many levels!?" he yelled loudly and managed to stop himself from blushing, his eyes pierced into Hunters own eyes, giving him a rather annoye dlook, but was there something behind that look? Either way Arc was pratically screaming in anger, confusing and above all, complete, and utter embaressment. He could not believe somebody would just walk in on someone having a shower! What was the dog thinking!? "Well?" he demanded with a scowl on his young face, his body shivering from the cold, but he did not care, he was damned anooyed and still hopelessly confused.
"I know... but this is important...." Hunter hated to embarrass him, but this had to be discussed, and he couldn't afford to be ignored about this. He stays right where he is, a slight hint of determination in his eyes, water dripping down his face. "Don't worry-- I'll stay right here."
Arc slowly pulled the towl around him tightly and finally sighed and slowly looked up at him, suprised by the determine dlook. "You got five minutes, what do you want, and if it's about what happened in the factory then forget it, that is my bussiness and not yours" he snapped and slowly folded his arms over his slightly toned chest, seeing that the dog was still in his uniform which confused him slightly but he said nothing about it, he simply stared, wondering what he wished to speak of that he could not have said in front of everybody else, it made little sense to him.
"You're hurting," says Hunter. Those two simple words were all he could think of to say. They told of his concern and of his goal and the reason he was determined. Never once did his gaze shift from Arc's eyes. The pain behind them was now becoming clearer and clearer to him.
"Many people hurt, it happens every day, don't act like it's only me" he muttered and slowly closed his eyes, before staring at him, his eyes narrowed and he scowled once more, the cold stare in his eyes once more. "I bet you think because I am a kid you think I need someone like you to help me, make me wise, well I don't need someones assitance, I am fine on my own, so if that's all you have to say, your waisiting your time" he snapped and turned round so he was facing away from Hunter and quickly walked out of the room and slowly walked down the hall, not giving a crap all he had was a towl round his waist to hide himself from the rest of the world. He did not care what others thought of him, he was fine on his own...he was fine....fine......right? He shook the feeling off and kept walking down the halls.
"oh..um...hello...i just heard about this place from a guy i met in the streets, and wanted to ask if i could..join you? it sounds cool...and you are about saving people right?" Gary said, bushing nervously. "i mean...could i like, speak to whoever's in charge here?" he asked.

OOC: cant find anything else to fill in those other 3 lines! >____<
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hunter calls after him. "That's not it. It's not that kind of hurt. It's... deeper than that. It's eating away at you." This was just what he was afraid would happen. He could not force him to stay and listen... but he had to do something....
Arc paused and slowly looked down, something told him to shut up Hunter, but something else said he was right, he was split on this, so he just kept on walking and closed his door quickly. He sighed heavily and slowly slid on a pair of boxers and shorts, following by a sleevless t-shirt. He slowly looked up at the ceiling and closed his eyes and then blinked and slowly relised he was not getting what Hunter had said out of his head.

The one known as Master noticed Gary. "Ahhh new help, we are always looking for others, please make yoruself at home, you will be de-briefed on Monsday, but today is Friday night, sos epnd today and the weekend to enjoy yourself, get to know the others" he chuckled. He then slowly added. "Tonight the boys usually head to the pool in case you wish to use it."
Hunter sighs and turns off the water, sitting on the edge of the tub, just thinking. Arc looked great when he was enjoying himself, as he had been enjoying his shower. It would be great if he could make that look come out more often....

Ky is in his room with him, as he's supposed to be pretending to be his partner or something.... He looks at Arc. "Are... you okay?"