Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
Exile catches it quickly, heart pounding.

"Looks like there's more to him than we thought.... And these guys are at fault...." Blitz sighs.

Exile gets on his radio. "Hunter, it is Exile. Do nothing--let Arcrus take care of it. It is between him and them. We must only be backup and make sure he is safe."

"Why's that?" Hunter asks curiously.

"Trust me, he is needing this."

"Well, alright, Exile, but I hope you know what you're doing."

"What good will that do?" asks Blitz.

"They did this to him. He needs the payback and obviously does not want anyone in his way. The only thing we need to do is to find him and protect him." With that, Exile breaks the lock open and goes to look for Arc with Blitz.
Arcrus began to pick up all the weaponary, but froze when he heard footsteps. He snapped round and slowly stared as he saw a group of soldiers aiming guns at him. He stared at them, the memories he had pushed away flowing back to his mind. Seeing Jenna lose everything just to save him, to save Project Arc, to save a creature created to help others, but ending up pushing everyone who needed help away. He narrowed his eyes and was about to finish the bastards off, when he saw something above him. A small platform slowly began to descende. Arc watched it closley but nearly had a heart attakc right then and there. Standing was his creator, the man who had cretaed him and ended up trying to use him for revenge. Proffesser Erat. One of the greatets scientists in the world, cretaed Arc as a cretaure to gaurd the people of earth, he was made fourteen years ago, and now the creator he ha dthought had died in the invasion, now stood there, his grey hair was just how he remembere,d his stern but greeting look on his face. "Well this is a face I would never think I would see again" chuckled the man. Arc said nothing just stared. "I knew you were tough but you survived that fall to earth is mor ethen I appected or hoped" he chuckled.
Hunter hears the voices and begins to follow them. Exile and Blitz meet up with him. The voices sounded very dangerous, and Arc was in there.... Hunter couldn't worry about Arc's story now. He could be in big danger.

OOC: Again, some posts just don't reach six lines, lol sorry.
"You seem suprised to see me Arc, you did not think I would let those fools ruin my work? Just ebcause the goverment thought I was doing something too dangerous does not mean I will listen to them, those fools thought I died all those years back, but I escaped with my research long before the fire reached us" he chuckled. Arcrus suddenly snappe dout of his tracne, his eyes were filled with burning anger. "You escaped like a coward while Jenna died saving me! She was your daughter!" he yelled. The scientist chuckled and closed his eyes. "She chose to save you, not me, she could have easily escaped, besides I am not the one you should be mad at, after all, do you even remember how or why you were created?" he smirked slowly and stared at Arc who remained silent. "I thought not, looks like you still udnerstand so little about yourself, let alone your purpose". Arcrus tried to say something, but his mouth failed him. "Well this reunion has been fun, but I must now go, goo to see you again, Project Arc, oh and by the way, you and your friends should hurry and leave, this island is set to blow up in less then two minutes". With that the platform slowly rose back up once more and dissapered. Arcrus simply stared at the floor, not saying anything, what could he do...
Hunter and Exile come in. "Arc?" asks Hunter quietly. He looks so... hurt... so unlike that coldness he first saw... that feeling's radiating to Hunter, and he hurts for him now.

Ky, meanwhile, has gotten lost. Usually, he'd trail the Rovers, but now he has no idea where he is.
Arc slowly snapped his head when he heard the voice, he slowly calmed down and quickly looked up and looked about. "Get to the motocars, I'll get the slow ones" he muttered and dhased off, leaving a small trail of fire behind him. He kept running, looking at the watch on his wrist, detecting which rovers were where, he noticed that Blitz was to the right. But as he looked ahead, he saw a familar figure, the one they called Ky. In an second, Ky was grabbed by his left paw as he carried him as he ran. "Don't get lost next time" was all he said before reahcing the door Blitz was in and quickly opened it to see what he was up to. "You in here german?" he called out.
"Ah! No! Don't take me to them!" whimpers Ky. "Please! They'll find me out!"

Blitz comes running up. "I am Blitz. What's wrong?"
Arcrus paused when he heard what Ky said, and slowly turned to Blitz. "This is someone I used to work with, seems he too wanted to get rid of this factory, since hes with me, hes with you too, so hes coming with us, oh and were all about to die if we do not get off this island in about one minutes" he muttered and gave Ky a 'just shut up and go with it' look and grbabed Blitz hand and shot off once more at the speed of sound, holding onto Ky in one hand and Blitz in the other, he had chosen to be nice, this was Ky's lucky day. He made a stop once he had reached the others and spoke. "Big german guy you know, other dog is with me" he muttered.
"Arc..." Hunter says softly. "This isn't.... It's not...."

"It is not the time!" Exile shouts. "We have to go!" He grabs Hunter and pushes him forward. "Go, go, go now, back to car!"

Hunter sighs and runs toward Muzzle and the vehicles, wondering what reasons Arc would have for acting this way when he really wanted to act another....
OOC: jesus post flood! >.< i dont even have any idea where any of the characters are...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan