Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
Flynn whimpered and looked over his shoulder at Erde. Busted. "Um...uh...n-no, we're not doing...y-your not...errr..." He looked to Gary and Ky. "Err...help?"

=====

Hunter laughed ruefully. "I hope he sees it that way and doesn't hold it against me." He looked at Exile, smiling softly. "So...when do we get to talk about 'us'?"
"uhh...i dunno..." Gary said, his face flushing red. "w-were we doing...anything?" he asked, looking back at Flynn.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"It is fine, I see I was interuppting, I do apologise" smiled the large german shepred and he slowly turned round and opened the door to let himself out.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Arcrus had finally come back inside and lay on his bed silently, staring at the wall silently, his fur dripping with water and his eyes only half open. He had a lot to think over tonight.
"Well... N-not really...." stutters Ky.
Edre paused and turned round, raising an eyebrow curiously. "Oh? I vas not interupting anything? I do not have to stay if your bizy, I respect peoples privacy, I am Edre, I am new to Road Rovers" he said and offered a large black paw to the others.
Flynn smiled, still blushing a little, as he reached out and grabbed it in his own. "I'm Flynn." He scooched back a bit on the bed and patted it. "Why don't you join us? We're just getting to know each other." He smiled and cast sidelong glances at Ky and Gary, his cheeks glowing softly.
Edre chuckled deeply and nodded and slowly sat down on the bed as well, making a slight damp spot since the towl was still wet. "Vell you might have guessed zat I am a German, I am an earth shaker and I love being what you call Road Rover" he grinned and glanced over all of them curously.
"you are? whats an...earth shaker?" Gary asked, scratching his head.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Hehe, let me show you ya?" he grinned and slowly took a few steps back and closed his eyes and tightened his paws into fists and the ground began to rumble and soon the floor began to split and parts of the floor shot up in the air. Soon from the gaps, large rock bolders began to lift into the air. But the second the german shepered calmed down, the whole place turned back to normal, not one crack left in the ground.

"I control the elemt of ground ya" he smiled.
Flynn arched an eyebrow. "Neat trick. I can't even juggle!"