Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
Edre decided to enjoy his time in the hotub, as he slowly slips on a pair of headphones over his small ears and closed his eyes, sighing happily as he enjoyed the warmth over his sore body, enjoying the feeling as he simply lay in the water, his aching bones were soon feeling numb, as his muscles loosened and a large sigh escaped his muzzle yet again, as he listened to Rascals Flatt song, "What Hurts The Most". His head swaying back and forth in time with the slow beat music.
Exile blinks... then sighs and stands up. "Come with me...."

He goes to his room and finds the disc he had found on their mission to the factory. He puts it into his computer, showing Hunter exactly what had happened to Arcrus.
Gary blushed, and smiled. "no problem Flynn." he said, hugging him. "i dont mind at all."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: *reads back*

IC: Hunter sits quietly. "Heavy. I had no idea something that traumatic happened to him." He puts his paw across his forehead. "I have no idea how to deal with something like that." He whimpers softly. "I was such a jerk."
Arcrus sighed heavily, closing his eyes for a few moments, letting the rain consume his body slowly, his head hung low, his eyes openeing, his eyes sad as he imaged Jenna in his mind. That last day still in his head, all that pain. A few tears fell down his cheeks and he slowly fell to his knees as he stared at the sky, the tears continued to fall down his face. The moon began to shine down, he slowly closed his eyes tightly, his body trembling badly. Why did she have to die, why did her face haunt his dreams. Why could he never get over his past. Why did she have to die, she was everything to him, she was his only friend, the only one who treated him with care, the only one who understood him.

Prison gates won't open up for me

On these hands and knees I'm crawlin'

Oh, I reach for you

Well I'm terrified of these four walls

These iron bars can't hold my soul in

All I need is you

Come please I'm callin..
Flynn blinked. "R-really?" He murred softly and hugged Gary, reaching out his other paw to Ky.
"nope...not at all Flynn." Gary smiled and hugged Flynn back, blushing more.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Edre slowly got out of his hotub, and dried off, wrapping a towl around his waist and heading into the hall and slowly pulled a sleevless muscle shirt over his body and carried on walking with the towl around his waist. His movements were slow and almost graceful. He perked his ear at the sound of voices and slowly followed them, but stopped as he saw the two hugging and smiled.

"I did not mean to disturb anything" chuckled the german at Flynn, Gary and Ky.
Ky takes it and grins, nuzzling Flynn briefly-- blushing at Edre walking in....

Exile shakes his head. "You are not jerk. You were trying to help troubled soul. You are good friend."
Edre chuckles deeply and stares at the three before finally speaking.

"If I am interuppting something, then I can leave, I do not vish to distrub you" chuckled the German sheperd as he looked down on the smaller dogs.