Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
(back guys!)

Arcrus closed his eyes and turned to him and stared at him for a few seconds, he was spilt in the middle, this male had single handedly almost smashed through his shield.

"It's not about bravery...and that's just it....you being my friend could crush me, you don't have to get me...I am who I am, I don't think anybody can change me....thanks for noticing though....Hunter"

With that he dissappered slowly into the shadows, he needed a long think, to reflect...
Hunter shrugged sadly and pulled the door closed. He lay on his bed, staring up at the ceiling in the darkness. "What a mystery..."
Arcrus kept on walking down the hall, and slowly made his way to the roof, it was raining gently, but he did not care, he kept on walking to the edge, slowly sitting on the edge, his legs hanging off the side of the building, not caring as the rain got heavier. He looked to the left at a large puddle and stared at himself and his refelection.

His reflection began to change slowly, his fur grew smoother, his scarf dissapered, his sad eyes shone gently as they sparkeled brighter then the sun. A large smile on the young ones face. Arcrus stared at the person he once was, he then looked at the sky, something was eating away at him, something big...
Ky smiles, pinning Flynn and tickling his footpaws.

Exile begins counting-- a LOT of weight is on the bar, because of his super strength. He begins lifting them, counting. "One, two, three...."
Flynn squeals and whips around, pinning Ky down and licking playfully at his muzzle.

=====

Frustrated with his encounter with the enigmatic Arc, Hunter dresses and leaves his room, wandering aimlessly throughout the compound until the sound of activity eventually draws him to the gym. Exile and the huge dobermann, Erde, are there. Still deep in thought, Hunter sits at a machine and begins a few sets of butterfly presses. Not even two sets and seven reps into his planned ten sets, he stops with a huff and hunches over. He walks over to Exile, admiring the huge husky. "Exile...can we talk?"
Edre watched the husky for a few moments, before slowly looking away as he continued with his workout, but soon as he heard what Hunbter said, he slowly placed the weights down and slowly placed a towl over his shoulder.

"I will let you two have some privacy" he spoke in his rich German accent, before gently closing the door to the gym and slowly heading for the hottub by the pool. Undoing his towl round his waist, he slowly slid in and sighed happily atthe soothing water.

Arcrus lay down on the roof, simply staring at the sky, his fur damp from the rain, but he seemed not even notice it as he stared off into space.
Gary smiled, turning around towards the two and hugging both of them tightly. "heh...i'm glad i met both of ya!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ky laughs at Flynn's actions, hugging Gary and Flynn back. "Me too!"

Exile pants softly, putting his weight down. "Go for it, comrade."
OOC: Oh don't mind me- I'm just here to enjoy the show! I Love Road Rovers! Carry on!
Flynn hugged them both and gave them impulsive kisses on the cheek. He gasped and sat back, covering his mouth with his paw. "S-sorry...I shouldn't have done that."

=====

Hunter sat in an empty chair and sighed. "It's the new guy. I offered friendship and he totally threw it back in my face." He laughed ruefully. "There's a first time for everything, I guess. I dunno...what do you think?"