Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
"So that's it, huh?" Hunter said sadly. "Someone's going to offer you a helping paw and their friendship and you're just going to walk away from it?"

=====

Flynn giggled and started tickling his roomies, laughing happily, his tail thumping.
"haha!! hey!!" Gary giggled uncontrollably, his tail wagging happily. "now you're gonna get it!!" he reached over and tickled Flynn back.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flynn rolled on his back, laughing loudly, trying not to hit his buddies with his flailing limbs. This is so great!
Ky yelps and wriggles onto the offensive side when Gary gets Flynn back, laughing as he tickles his footpaws.
Flynn yelps, trying to roll away. "Hahaha, you guys are cheating! Haha stooo-op!" He rolls of the bed with a thud, laughing his head off.
"i got ya now!" Gary slid off the bed on Flynn's side, and landed on top of him, lapping his face happily. "hee!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Arcrus slowly paused as he heard Hunters words, and said nothing for a while before finally whispering. "Everyone who gets close to my heart dissapers and leaves me, my heart shattered and all alone, if I let anyone back in, I will just end up all alone as always" he whispered in more then a weak voice.

Fate was laying in his bed, thumb in his mouth as he slept silently, his tail swyaing behins him as the small, clotheless husky lay on top of the bed, curled up slightly in a ball.

Edre was busy in the gym, the giant dorbermn was busy lifting weights, his arms tensing as he did, sweat rolling down his forehead slightly as he took slow breaths, working on the weights for a good none stop ten minutes.

(hey guys, tomorrow I will be going on a school trip to barcelona so I will not be around till monday evening so if I do not post for w hile, try not go to far ahead =) )
Exile has let Fate sleep, needing to train, leaving him a note so he knows where to find him if he wakes up. He heads down to the gym to get his daily training in, giving a friendly greeting to Edre as he begins to do some bench presses.
Edre gave a small smile and nodded at Exile, as he slowly continued to work on the weights, adding more weights so it became more of a challenge. He would glance a few times at Exile, but mainly focusing on his work out. Each arm tightening as he pushed the wights high in the air, a few drops of sweat rolling down his headfur.
Hunted crossed his arms. "Which do you think is stronger: trying to keep people out or being brave enough to let them in?" He shook his head, not understanding. "I don't know what your deal is, but while you're here, you're anything but alone. First and foremost, we're all friends here. That comes before anything else. I just want to be your friend. I'm not out to crush you."