Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
"um...what should i be looking for?" Gary said, looking into one of the doors.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flynn also started looking. The first door he opened was a broom closet. "Beds, I guess." Or just one big bed would be fine, too!
"oh. well there's one in here..." Gary opened another door, and walked inside.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Wow, it's a big bed!" Ky promptly runs up and leaps onto it, lying spread out on it. "Hehe, it's sooooft...."
"cool!" Gary jumped on the bed next to him. "its big enough for all three of us! awesome!" he chuckled slightly, resting his head on a pillow.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ky wags his tail happily. "Hehe, think they'll let us have it? It's SOO much better than sleeping in the--- um... other beds I've slept in!"
Flynn flopped down, too, his tail wagging. "Ooh, it's comfy!" He smiled at his two friends and gave them both a hug, murring softly. "Here's to being awesome roommates!"
"yeah!" Gary said, murring as well, and blushing a little.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Arcrus said nothing as the dog spoke, his eyes closing as he spoke. A part of him was screaming for help, but sadly that scream was drowned out by all the anger and darkness till conusing and eating away at his heart. He slowly turned and silently began to walk out the door. Time seemed to almost slow down as he began to have flashbacks of his past, Jenna and him playing, laughing happily, just looking down on earth, Jenna always wanting to go and visit. As Arcrus walked out of Hunters room, Hunter would be able to see in the corner of his eye, tears starting to flow down his cheeks as he slowly walked out and gently closed the door. He slowly began to walk down the hallway, as he stared at the ground as he walked, a sad look in his eyes.
Ky grins and thumps his tail, returning the hug.