Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
Ky blinks, surprised at that remark, having seen the kind of drama Blitz himself causes. "Really? I diddn't know that!"

"He almost drowned, Hunter...."
Blitz nodded vainly. "Ja, and I need my beauty rest." He stood up and stretched. "I'm heading to bed. Nite nite, little puppies."

Flynn waved. "G'night." He put one arm over Gary's shoulders and the other over Ky's. "Say, guys. You all wanna be roomies?" Or bedmates? he added mentally (and hopefully).

=====

Hunter looked him over. "Bummer. He's out cold, huh?" Hunter stroked him softly. "Poor guy. He totally wigged out. I wonder what his deal is." He put his arms under Arc and picked him up, cradling him close. "I'll take him to bed. You have your own new charge to take care of, huh?" He smiled and gave Exile a kiss on the cheek and sighed softly, wondering briefly if things would ever calm down enough for them to spend the kind of time together that he really wanted to. "G'night, Exile. See you in the morning."

Without another word, he carried Arc back to his room and grabbed a towel to dry him off. When he was dry, Hunter placed him under the covers and snuggled him close, trying to warm him up.
For once Arc had a beautiful, innocent smile on his face as he dramt of when he was younger with Jenna, how they would play everyday, they were closer then brother and sister. Arc had been so happy, why? Why did those humans have to take it all away!? He slowly opened his eyes, his vision blurry at first but once he saw Hunter close, he literally leaped off the bed shaking like hell. "W-wh-why weere y-you h-holding me" he stammered as his body shook vigrously, his eyes wide and his foreheahd covered in sweat. His clothes were still damp from his little plung and a small sneeze escaped his muzzle.
Gary smiled at Flynn. "yeah, that would be cool." he said, his tail wagging happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Exile blinks and stares after Hunter, a tinge of red appearing on his cheeks as he places a paw over where he was kissed. "G... Goodnight...."

Ky grins. "Really? That'd be fun!"
Hunter laughed. "You need to calm down or you're going to have a stroke or something. You wigged out and had a fainting spell. I figured I'd just keep you here till you felt better." He eyed Arc. "From the sound of that sneeze, you're not 100% yet, so why not just get back into bed and sleep it off?"

=====

"Totally!" Flynn jumped up. "C'mon, let's go find our quarters. And if there aren't any, we'll just kick Blitz out and steal his room or something." He laughed, his tail wagging.
Arc pulled himself to his feet and looked away as he folded his arms over his chest and looked away, creatng that barrier of hidden emotions like he always did, trying to block anybody from getting close to him. "I was fine before all you dogs started acting like I was some frail weakling, I can take care of myself, nobody will understand me...nobody" he trailed off, his eyes softning. "Nobody will understand me, nobody will be able to know me like Jenna did..and everybody...on this planet...took her away, she was innocent and pure, and you took her away from me, my only friend, you took her away when she never harmed anyone, you're all the same, human, dog, all of you, all just taking what you want and not caring for what happens along the way.."
"yep!" Gary said, walking with Flynn and throwing out his trash. "so where ARE the rooms, anyways?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hunter huffed. "Well maybe if you stopped brooding and told someone what your deal was, we'd know what to think instead of just wondering." He stood up and turned Arc to face him. "You say no one will know you, no one will understand you. Of course we won't if all you do is turn away. If I didn't care what happens to you, why would I be in here trying to be a friend that you don't want me to be?" He opened the door and gestured to it. "If you want to leave, there's the door. But if you want to be friends, then why don't you drop this silly fa
"Cool!" Ky opens one and pokes his head inside.