Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
Well, looks like I'll be taking over Hunter and co. until others do! Keep in mind that it's temporary-- these characters (but not Exile) are still open! I'm Exile, lol. I assume we know how they are, and if not we'll find out!

Names: Hunter, Blitz, Exile, Muzzle

The four of them walk in (except for poor Muzzle, who's stuck in a straightjacket and on a dolly and forced to bounce around). Immediately, they all notice that something is very different about this guy. One of them finds his eyes... a little captivating, maybe?

Hunter gives a warm smile. "Hey there! You must be Arcrus. We've been told a lot about ya!"
SonicHowler! Wrote:Well, looks like I'll be taking over Hunter and co. until others do! Keep in mind that it's temporary-- these characters (but not Exile) are still open! I'm Exile, lol. I assume we know how they are, and if not we'll find out!

Names: Hunter, Blitz, Exile, Muzzle

The four of them walk in (except for poor Muzzle, who's stuck in a straightjacket and on a dolly and forced to bounce around). Immediately, they all notice that something is very different about this guy. One of them finds his eyes... a little captivating, maybe?

Hunter gives a warm smile. "Hey there! You must be Arcrus. We've been told a lot about ya!"

Arcrus slowly opens his eyes and stares at Hunter and slowly looks slightly to the left and closes his eyes once more. Their Master slowly appeared, like he always did, in front of the door. "Welcome rovers, this is as you heard, Arcrus, he is....our latest member, he just does not know it yet" said their master with a twitch of a smile on his face as Arcus eyebrow twitch slightly and he stared at the male. "I may be here as an ally, but lets get one thing staright I am part of no team, I am simply here for my own reasons, I work alone" he said, his eyes closing once more, for such a young one, he had a rather cold heart. Their master slowly looked at Arcrus and seemed to have a slightly sad look on his face, before turning back to the rovers. "Arcrus will be staying for a while, I am afraid I cqannot say why or who he is, his past is unclear to even me, but he is still to treated like everyone else".
"Phew," sighs Ky in relief, realizing that nobody seemed to have noticed the clatter of his (or rather, Hunter's) popcorn bowl.

"Ah, you are loner!" says Exile with his Russian accent. "Being loner does nothing, 'cause you are always... well, alone."

Hunter nods. "I said it before, and I'll say it again-- you have a way with words, Exile. But he's right-- being alone's no fun! You sure about that?"
SonicHowler! Wrote:"Phew," sighs Ky in relief, realizing that nobody seemed to have noticed the clatter of his (or rather, Hunter's) popcorn bowl.

"Ah, you are loner!" says Exile with his Russian accent. "Being loner does nothing, 'cause you are always... well, alone."

Hunter nods. "I said it before, and I'll say it again-- you have a way with words, Exile. But he's right-- being alone's no fun! You sure about that?"

Arcus slowly opened his eyes once more and stared at them all before slowly standing up straight. "I am not here for fun, I am here for one reason only, and that reason is the only reason why I am here in the first place" he muttered. Their master sighed and slowly turned to the Rovers and slowly spoke. "Now that introductions are over, lets get down to buissness" he spoke softly and slowly started up the computer and a large screen came online, showing a small map of what looked like a factory. "Inside here we believe that a group of rebels are storing illegal wepaonary and supplies, and delivering them to terroists on the south boarder. It is your jobs to get there and bust the operation before they suceed." he said. He then turned to Arcus. "Who will you team up with in the excerise Arc, I am afraid we only have a chopper and the motorcar". "I'll run" was all he said before looking away.
Ky squirms a little, wondering whether or not he should follow. He's done so before, and it was always awesome to watch the Rovers, but with that new wolf around....

Hunter nods, then looks Arcrus up and down. "You're going to run after a motorcar and a chopper?"
SonicHowler! Wrote:Ky squirms a little, wondering whether or not he should follow. He's done so before, and it was always awesome to watch the Rovers, but with that new wolf around....

Hunter nods, then looks Arcrus up and down. "You're going to run after a motorcar and a chopper?"

(Remember mate, six line rule.)

Arcrus slowly looked up at Hunter and stood up staright and suddenly vanished in a blast of wind. Once the wind had died down, Hunters collar was gone and Arcrus was on the other side of the room. Master smiled and finally spoke. "A talent you and Arc share Hunter, super speed". Arcrus simply threw Hunter his collar and slowly walked to the launch pad. "It would be wise to take a vechile Arc, it will not be an easy ride to the factory" commented their Master. "Fine, the bike will do" muttered the teen wolf. In the launch pad, he threw a cover off, revealing a beuatiful silver motorbike, perfectly polsihed and shinning gently. (link is in his profile.) He slowly got on and started the engine, as he waited for the others to get moving. "Hunter, Arc knows your the leader, he will most likely follow orders if he wishes to, so you can choose who he tags up with, good luck" he commented.
Hunter sighs, looking over at Arcrus. "Okay. Exile, you and Blitz can take the chopper. Muzzle and I'll go in the car."

"Sounds good," says Blitz. "Watch your tushies bad guys, Blitz is coming!"

Exile rolls his eyes as he walks to the chopper. "Don't be weird boy."

Ky runs out after everyone's in their vehicles and nobody's looking, grabbing onto one of the legs of the helicopter as it begins to rise.

"Heya, Muzzle," says Hunter. "Ready for some more action?"

Muzzle nods excitedly, squirming in his straightjacket.
[what time do you usually get online in the mornings?]

Arcrus slowly shot off through the main doors and onto the highways, his mottorbike slightly overtaking the motorcar. Arcus was all about speed and did not care for saftey much. He swayed passed cars in his way, not taking any note at angry drivers, they were all idoits to get in his way in the first place. He noticed that two bikers were coming up beside him, obviously henchman to take out Road Rovars,m but they were not counting on Arcrus. Ine one swift movemtn, he turned the brake on his bike and turned sharply left and the side of each of the henchamns bikes went flying offthe edge of the highway cliff and into the ocean below. "Old fools" mutered the teen as he kept on driving.
OOC: Unfortunately, I usually have to work in the mornings. I'm here from 5:30 PM Eastern on weekdays-- but I'm usually around on weekends.

IC: Hunter stares and honks his horn at Arcrus. "What in the world does he think he's doing?! He's gonna kill someone!"

Exile calls over the radio. "Is he okay? He is very bad driver!" The chopper is just overhead. "He will get stopped by police for sure!"

They all cringe, watching the bike weave around.

OOC: Sorry-- some posts just don't reach six lines....
OOC: uhm...what characters are free? and where can i find information on this "Road Rovers"? you said there was a link below, but there isnt...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan