Join our server on Discord

Veemon's Followers
I was thinking to make a group for Veemon. I had 7 ideas. I decided to call the group Veemon's Followers. So what do you think?
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I think it's a very good idea. I don't think I'll join because my main attraction is being Flamey's fan, but I guess this idea might pull off great with some others Vee-fans! We have a few currently, I'm surprised that there aren't a lot like there would appear to be, but I think you'll have a good share of members in it!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
me too! Go Veemon! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
gabumon, renamon, and dragons ohh my!
About time Veemon got his own fan group!
NICE!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Veemon rules. I'd join.
Veemon's my favorite male digimon of the second season, so of course I'd join.
DMX Wrote:I think it's a very good idea. I don't think I'll join because my main attraction is being Flamey's fan, but I guess this idea might pull off great with some others Vee-fans! We have a few currently, I'm surprised that there aren't a lot like there would appear to be, but I think you'll have a good share of members in it!

Maybe we can convince them to love the digivolutions of Veemon too :P

But, hey, I like Veemon! Count me in if this comes in! It's quite a good idea.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'd join, Veemon is sweet =p
Veemon's Followers
Kurtz Wrote:Maybe we can convince them to love the digivolutions of Veemon too :P

you know what that is a good idea. we should convince them to love the digivolutions of Veemon as while

rorancrystalwolf Wrote:I'd join, Veemon is sweet =p

Veemon: Th-thank you! :oops:
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Okay, the reason I haven't replied to this thread until now is as follows:

I got a script that will allow extra group images to be shown in the user info to the left of each post, as you probably have noticed. Unfortunately, with all the groups existing here, each post was getting a lot of unnecessary space, as the images stretched it out. I was waiting for the developers to change their script to put the extra images in the signature of each post. That way, the postbit (space containing each post) will not be stretched so much!

Okay. First, I need for you to designate a leader. I could assume that would be DarkVee, but there may be more than one, or he may not want to lead.