Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
"yes, you are correct. and i'm not looking for a fight, if that's what you're thinking." Vook said, holding her blade to restrain it.

COME ON!! THEY'RE SITTING DUCKS!!

no, i've said it before and i'll say it again! i dont wanna fight damnit!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Meanwhile, Miyuki already felt asleep on the bench, and didn't heard Snow's words. But, her senses still turning 'on' so she can stay alert from any wielder's sudden actions.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Venat flew back to Anubis,hovering above him"I see another wielder has arrived."

"I thought I told you to make sure the fight didn't get out of control."Anubis said without looking at Venat.

"That's right,you did tell me to do that.I was getting blood-thirsty."Without warning,Venat breathed a poisonous gas that slowly moved in all directions.
Vook saw Venat breath the gas, and jumped back quickly getting about 20 feet away. "what the hell?" she said, grasping her blade with her right claw. "i guess i have no choice other than to fight then!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I hate it when this happens."Anubis said as he quickly spun the spear above him,creating a vortex that sucked the poison in"Seal the spirit of treachery,the spirit of sickness,and the spirit of air."

"You suck."Venat said as he got pulled into the spear by an invisible force.

"I warned you last time,don't do that."
Raphael merely smiled, letting the blade hand comfortably in his hand. "You're not the only one who doesn't like to play all their aces at once, y'know..." he remarked as the tip of the sword touched the ground.

'Lemme guess... right underneath him?' the sword asked.

'If it wouldn't be too much trouble, please...' Raphael replied. The sword gathered its energies and began to form a portal at Kurtz's feet, and a geyser of water sprung froth from the portal, intent on catching him unaware and catapulting him into the air.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
As Venat had released the poisonous gas she put her paws together her eyes within her hood glowed white, doing this she created a shield around herself, Miyuki, Yoosei and Vook "Power word: Shield!" but upon seeing Anubis regaining control over his weapon she started to ease up. Looking back to Miyuki she started to get worried seeing her fallen to sleep on the bench she just couldnt leave her there as her priest's tuition wouldnt allow it. Gently Snow scooped up Miyuki's sleeping body "Nice meeting you folks, stay safe." she said cheerfully before walking off with the wolf girl in her arms back to her house.

"What the hell was that?! Now I DEFINITLY dont trust THAT guy!" Snow's sword spirit thought to herself.
The OCA
Yoosei growls a bit, annoyed that this scene made the Light wielder go away. She had the intention of talking longer with her. she looked at Vook and then at Anubis. "I bid you Farewell my dears..." she said to them and started to walk away, secretly following Snow.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"hmph...guess its just you and me now." Vook said, taking her sword out. "i dont intend to hold back either."

jeez...took ya long enough Vook.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Meanwhile, Miyuki sleeping quietly on Snow's arms as they proceed to her house. Miyuki didn't notice Snow brings her, since she feels really tired and want to rest as long as she can before her other side take over her body.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds