Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
Anubis bowed"I can respect those intentions."
< Park >

Meanwhile, Miyuki turn her face towards Yoosei, Snow and Anubis from far where she sit.

It seems tough for them... Katsu whispered.
There's no need for us to fight with them.. But... I will... if 2 enemies attack Snow...

Katsu remained silence as hearing her thoughts. Miyuki lays herself on bench with her long hair lays on the ground, slowly closes eyes.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Vee finally got the the place that the blades of Fire and Water were fighting. "So fire vs water. Water going to win right?" Vee asked his blade.
"Yes master. Water so going to win and than we are going to fight water." The blade said. "W-what we are going to fight...of course we are. Water and dark are not weak to each other." Vee said to his blade. "That is right master and the blade of water will be easier to beat awhile." The blade said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Venat,hovering high above the battlefield,noticed Vee"Hope he doesn't plan on ruining this fight,it is at the very least mildly entertaining to watch."
Yoosei grits her teeth lightly. she had not intention in fighting with so many sword wielders around. "I have no intention of getting myself in any fight..." she chuckled lightly. "...not yet"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Snow took a deep breath relieved to hear nobody was going to fight then she turned to Miyuki "Miss Miyuki? You look tired do you need some rest?" she asked curiously.

"For some reason I dont trust them.." The spirit thought to herself.
The OCA
Vook slowly walked over to where Anubis, Snow, Miyuki and Yoosei were, and pulled her hood off of her head. "hey, are any of you blade wielders?"

OOC: please correct me if any of those characters arent there.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Grinning hastily as the tendril of water hit his fireblade, he spoke. "You think this is all I got?" He chuckled, as the firewhip whisped away to the water, revealling a somehow long cold blade, as it just missed Raphael's head; and swung in an arc back to Kurtz's side, suddenly combusting into flames again as he stopped running and stepped back. "It's not just as easy as that. Try something new, I get bored of the old 'water can douse out fire' crap."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Anubis looked at Vook and grabbed the spear off his back,spinning it around himself.After he stopped,he stuck it into the ground"Maybe."
Yoosei tilted her head and grinned darkly. "you are another Blade wielder too huh... you can't hide conceal your identity...our Blades feel each one another." she chuckled

"....sometimes I wonder if you want to fight or not..." her blade muttered
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions