Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
"As I said earler....I'm not available today..."

Miyuki twitching her ears, sensing the Sword of Ice approaching closer, while turn her body and walk to the nearest bench; she sit on it and take off her shoes. Indeed, she's really tired and didn't taking a rest for 2 days.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As the new set of fire covered both himself and the sword, Kurtz grinned, as somewhat where his once-before green vest burned away, being covered in fire, but still being somewhat unhurt by the flames. "Hmph, thanks. Let's continue now," With that, Kurtz suddenly drove the sword forward, it suddenly melding with the flames to form a huge sword-whip as it drove forward towards Raphael.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
okay...i've got to end this one way or another... Vook thought, stepping out into the street.

yeah! that's more like it! go get em! the sword thought, rattling.

no, i'm going to be defensive, until they attack me. i dont even know which sword i'm weak against, so it could be anyone who could kill me easily. Vook walked slowly towards the battle, her hood still covering her face.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yoosei shortly reached the place where the weilders of Light and Thunder are, and blinked surprised as she spotted Anubis.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Anubis noticed Yoosei approaching"Hello."

Venat got back just then"Didn't attack me when I appeared,so I think it-The wielder of ice."

"So far,we've seen the wielders of thunder,light,ice,water,fire,and stone."Anubis said out loud.

"Dark is also somewhere in the area."
Within her hood Snow's ears twitched slightly then turned her head seeing Yoosei and Anubis who's form was to say the least not normal. "Hello you two." she said turning to them both then bowing "Nice day is it not?" she asked kindly.

"The other one he wields a sword too...stone I believe.." The spirit whispered to Snow.

Snow gave a simple nod to the spirit.
The OCA
Yoosei finally took off her hood and revealed her face. her long blue hair fell over her shoulders. she glances at Anubis and then at Snow while having her own paw on the hilt of her own sword. "....nice day indeed..." she said softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Not too bad out.Venat,go make sure that fight doesn't get out of hand."Anubis said.

"By out of hand,you mean destructive with a loss of life,building destroying,scaring the average person,killing random passerbys,and pure carnage kind of out of hand?"

Anubis sighed"Just go."

"Fine."With that Venat took off,heading for the fight.
Snow nodded to the both of them then took a deep breath before unsheathing her sword of light to show the both of them "I have no need to hide it, I am the wieldier of the sword of light and I have no intentions of taking anyone else's for that matter. I only wish to keep the peace in the city and use the sword's power to help those in need and heal those who are injured."

The light sword's spirit jumped to Snow "Do you think its wise to show them your sword? They might gang up on you and take it." she whispered to Snow.

Snow simply nodded "But if they arent I must show them that I have no greed for power so they can rest easy knowing I have no intention to take their swords." she whispered back.
The OCA
Raphael smiled, digging the point of his sword into the ground. "Is that really all you've got?" he asked, pulling the blade free, a tendril of water springing from the hole in the dirt, lashing out to intercept the firewhip.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA