Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
( Park )

Snow gave a small nod "It is true I am the holder of the sword of light." she unsheethed her sword only half way to show she was not lieing then resheethed it. "I have no intention to fight with anyone, I am actually trying to do the opposite. The spirit of my sword sensed multiple swords within the city's limits...I'm worried that there may be a huge war between the wielders of the mighty swords. No telling how many people will be hurt or killed in the wake of the fighting." She then returned a look at Mitsuki taking a deep breath "I only with to disarm the owners only if they use the swords for personal gain or evil purposes."

The light sword's spirit walked to Mitsuki's side swishing her golden dragonic tail staring at the sword "Hey sis!" she giggled slightly "Long time no see!"
The OCA
OOC : It's Miyuki, not Mitsuki, Dis. *giggles*

IC :

Miyuki turn her face to the side, looking to the spirit of Sword of Light. "...Who are you..?" She spoke.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The dragon spirit form gave a soft smile "I am the Light Sword's spirit, I know you can speak to yours too." she then pointed to Snow "She was kind enough to give me a spirit form so we can kind of talk face to face instead of face to..sword." she said poking her tongue out cutely."

Snow nodded "Yes I figured it was easier to communicate her with a visiual form rather than just the sword...plus I think she enjoys it a lot more." she gave a soft giggle.
The OCA
"...Oh..." She nods before continue. "...About that...you need to ask my other side... She's currently 'sleeping'..."

Miyuki facing back to the lake while caressing her long black hair. "...I'm Miyuki, the Assassin...I'm the owner of Katsu, the Sword of Thunder... And what's your name, the Holy Priest...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Catch?" Kurtz blinked, noticing the phial coming his way, and thought to himself for a moment, before bringing his sword up suddenly to a tilt, the phial heading directly for the blade of the sword.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Master the swords of Fire and Water are attacking each other." The Blade said.
"Really eh? We should go there and watch the battle and fight the winner." Vee said as he ran to the place where the battle was taking place.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Yoosei was heading towards the place where is the fight between Fire and Water but then stopped on her tracks as she sensed another sword coming that way. "how many of these are here today?"

"plenty enough to origin a huge fight...."

"oh joy..." she growled not knowing exactly what to do.

there were two small groups of wielders. in one Fire and Water were fighting and on the other seemed there is nothing much going on. Trying to avoid a fight now she walks towards the place where Light and Thunder are. she needed to see the face of the wielders and what better occasion besides this one? yup she had to take this chance.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Snow nodded "My name is Snow..I am the Holy Priest of the city wielder of the sword of Light. I don't wish to fight with anyone I just wish for a peaceful city."

The light swords's spirit's ears twitched suddenly and she started looking around "Another one is approaching Snow! The sword of Ice is heading for us...really close!"

"Hmmm is that so.." Snow looked on Miyuki "If she does arrive I request you to hold back your attack untill we have confirmed the wielder's purpose with the sword he or she wields." she asked as kindly as possible.
The OCA
Anubis arrived at the entrance to the park Venat,go ahead and determine if they are peaceful or not.

Fine.Venat headed for the two,becoming barely visible when he approached,revealing his true form"Hello wielders of light and thunder."
Raphael smiled as the phail shattered against the Blade of Fire, and ignited the grease inside as it scattered, mainly against Kurtz.

'Interesting tactic...' his sword remarked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA