Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
Hmph! Of all the luck do we have to fight!
I thought you were bloodthirsty a second ago.
Oh no! I was just wanting to see if the Ice wielder was a girl.
Come on, be serious now...
Well. Not much to say really, is it? Fire loses to Water, and if it comes down to it, I'd rather ya run then fight. You stand much better chance by escaping since he won't let ya live while you're here. He wants that sword. Don't let him have it until your last breath.

"Hmph. Self-introductions are unneccessary." Kurtz stated quickly soon after Raphael's speech, gripping the blade behind him as he pulled it around, lowering it to his side. "The decision is mine? Then I'd rather keep the sword for as long as I can." He spoke quite clearly, already deciding his choice as he chuckled only a little. "There is no way, for any reason, I'd hand the blade over to someone as pathetic as yourself. You won't get anywhere with violence... but... oh well, if you want it that way, have it yourself." Pulling the blade up, he prepared quickly for what was about to come.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Anubis stood and walked behind Raphael"Raphael was it?The blades of water and fire here for the taking.This could be simple.You and fire weaken eachother,then I swoop in when you're weak.Well,I'm outta here."

WHAT!

It's not my fight.He thought as he started walking away.
On her way to the herb shop the light sword's spirit's ears twitched then pointed "Sword of thunder...it just moved...close."

Snow then nodded "I wish to actually meet one of the sword owners to see where their hearts lay. Within the pit of greed for power or light hearted, let us see." the holy wolfess walked only a few minutes when she could see the city's park she saw someone.

"That..thats her! I can feel it!"

Snow walked over to Miyuki before speaking in a soft friendly tone "Nice day to go to the park huh?" she asked kindly bowing with her hood covered head.
The OCA
"he isn't following us anymore..."

Yoosei blinked once hearing that. she was surprised. she had to admit she wouldn't mind to fight but why would the owner of a sword suddenly stopped seeking her. "something isn't right..."

"you can bet that...the one that was following us.. was Fire"

"oh so now you know that huh?"

"sorry... but guess what... Fire just seems to be really close to Water..."

"....two opposites so close.. hmm.. I want to see this.. I want to know their power before I fight them..." she chuckles and quickly turns around, heading slowly towards where her sword feels both Fire and Water swords.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Raphael looked over his shoulder at Anubis, just as he disappeared. "Have you no honor?" he stated aloud, before turning to face Kurtz. "I would rather not kill you, if I can avoid it..." he assumed a basic fencing stance, leveling the Blade of Water with his throat. "But if I must..." he said softly, before dashing towards Kurtz, the phial of Alchemical Grease still clutched in his left hand.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Grinning hardly as he saw Raphael charging, Kurtz immediately moved, suddenly swiping his sword down into the ground as the entire blade produced into thick fire, before he pulled it out again. "What you gonna do?!" Kurtz exclaimed, in a more mocking tone to his charge rather than his little fire trick, before his sword addressed him.

Have you got a DEATHWISH?!

No, but I have an idea.. Kurtz smirked happily, preparing to shift.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
damn...they're fighting already... Vook thought, stepping back into the shadows.

well yeah DUH! what do you expect? the sword thought to her, rattling a little.

oh be quiet you
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
What's the closest blade aside from those two?Anubis thought as he continued walking away.

Tough to tell,probably light and thunder.

Anubis continued walking,not realizing he's heading right for them Where are they?

You're heading to them.
Raphael smirked and tossed the phial of grease at Kurtz. "Catch!" he said, smirking.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Park >

Miyuki's ears perked up as sense the Sword of Light and the owner standing besides her. She take a serious glance to Snow, before facing back to the lake.

"Holy Priest... and Sword of Light... If you want to pick up a fight... I'm sorry... I'm not available for you today..." She spoke in serious yet polite tone.

"If you insist...you can fight with the Sword of Fire...and the Sword of Water... They will start fighting soon..."

Are you sure you don't want to pick up a fight..?
...You said to me earlier that I need to rest...
Oh...I'm sorry, my master...
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds