Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
Venat looked up at Vook Stone sighted in the air.

Anubis looked up and saw Vook too Great.Just what we need,more blades.Hopefully she isn't agressive.

Doesn't seem like it.
< Potion Shop >

As she get the portion from Raphael, she put some money on the counter to pay for the item she buys. Miyuki turn her body and slowly strip her cloth, exposing her shiny soft skin. She pour some healing herbs on her right palm and rubs it on her small cuts on the shoulder.

"Much more better... I manage to sense a the swords at the same place..." Miyuki thoughts as wears back her few-ripped clothes. "Don't worry, Katsu...They can sense..but couldn't see you..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hey! HEY! Dragon-boy!
What now?!
I sense... the Ice Sword! It's there!
Ice?!

Kurtz's attention immediately jumped, as he grabbed the hilt of the Fire Blade and quickly thrust it in front of him, closing his eyes.

Down the street! Not far! Go get er!

It wasn't much to argue with the blade. It was the first blade he'd sworn to seek out. Leaping from the building, the dragon landed swiftly down on the street, before putting the sword on his back, while walking quite swiftly for the end of the street.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Vee walk down the street of the city looking
"Sense anything?" Vee asked his blade.
"The blades of Water, Air, Thunder, Fire, Ice, and Light master." The blade said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"we have company..." the sword muttered "I don't know which sword it is... I'm not sure..."

Yoosei quickly gripped the hilt of her sword, that was hidden under her cloak. "how can you be not sure... you idiot" Yoosei growled annoyed at the sword.

"just because you woke up on the wrong side of the bed.. it's not my fault to begin with..." replied the sword

"...it's not even the time to be funny..." she growled again and tried to head out of the city. she really didn't want to call up the attention from all the other swords that are also around there. "...let's see if this one will follow us..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The spirit from the light sword began to shake again "Even..more...theres so many all at once.."

Snow began to worry now "There may be a war amongst the city, so many sword owners on one place theres no telling how bad the violence will be. No telling how many innocent people may be harmed in the wake of battle, we must make sure no innocents are harmed."

"We're going out there?!" The spirit asked a little hesitant.

"We must..." The white wolfess stood up slowly and sighed "..it is my duty to keep piece within the walls of this city...let the light protect us.." she gave a put her paws together saying a little prayer before stepping towards the door leaving the safety of her house "Okay..where are they?" she asked with a soft tone looking left then right.

"All...over the place...but closest I think is...two of them down the street that way." The spirit pointed.

"The herb shop? No way the owner could have...only one way to find out." Snow proceeded in that direction with her paws in the sleeves of her robe.
The OCA
jeez...so many swords! all the swords that have been found are here in this town!! the stone sword thought to Vook.

yes, i can see that...i'd rather stay on the defensive. Vook flew back down to the ground, and covered her face with her hood, and began walking out into the street.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anubis sat down against the wall of the shop and started polishing his spear.

Venat looked at Anubis Light coming this way.Just thought you would like to know.

Light eh?Wonder if the wielder is anything like the element.

If you mean peaceful,probably.
Miyuki's ears twitch lightly, noticed that the Fire Blade moving swiftly, but she didn't care much. She slowly walks out of the shop with a bundle of herbs on her right hand.

With her still-locked serious face, she walks across the roadside towards the nearest park, where the lake is located.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"None of them are making a move..." Raphael said softly. His sword rattled softly in its scabbard again.

'Each sword has a polar opposite... one that has the upper hand on it.' it explained.

"Like you and fire?" he asked.

'mm hmm... my guess is, fire's going to go after ice, who will try to go after us...'

Raphael took a phial from his vest. This one was made of a sort of olive/brown glass; Alchemical Grease. He palmed it in his left hand, leaving his right ready to draw his sword.

"Well, we'll just have to set things in motion, won't we?" he remarked.

'I thought you didn't want the power, Raph?'

Raphael sighed as he walked. "I don't. But I need it, if I want to do what needs to be done. The swords' powers, when combined, can give me the strength to heal this world. To destroy corruption, violence, disease and other sufferings. That is why I cannot lose you, or any of the swords..."

'Careful Raphael...' the sword said ominously. 'I've seen the swords' power turn the purest of hearts black with greed... can you resist the powers of creation itself?'

"I will, because I have to." he said, with a certain degree of finality. He stopped in the middle of the street, staring directly at Kurtz as he approached.

'Fire.' the sword stated simply. Raphael cleared his throat softly.

"You there... you are in possession of something that I need. I would ask you to hand it over without fuss, but I assume that would be both foolish and pointless." he reached for the Blade of Water, drawing it slowly, with dramatic flare.

'Ooh... it's been so long since I've been drawn. I forgot how good it feels...' the sword said.

"My name is Raphael Declan; I am a part-time Herbalist, Master Alchemist, and weilder of the Blade of Water. With it, I intend to take the Blade of Fire from you, either by persuasion or by force. That decision is up to you..." Raphael pointed the blade at Kurtz, feeling not just the metal in his hand, but the cool, flowing power of the magic it granted as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA