Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
Nearby the place where Kurtz stands, a black cloaked figured passed by. her face was covered by a black hood, concealing her appearance. as she walks, it was heard mutters, not understanble ones for the matter, coming out of her muzzle.

"leave me alone...." she muttered again

"I would... but I have no one else to talk to at the moment..." her sword spoke with her in her mind.

"oh joy..." she muttered again and sighed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Anubis,with a spear on his back, was walking down a sidewalk,a spirit of wind only visible to him following Sense any of the other blades yet?

The spirit appeared in front of Anubis I can sense a few.What a surprise so many are in one place.

That is a surprise.Anubis thought as he started looking around for any other blades.
OOC: The Blade of Water, as it appears in Raphael's possession.

Raphael immediately went back into his shop, fastening the belt and scabbard of his sword around his waist again.

'You could've taken her...' The Blade of Water muttered morosely in his mind.

'I suppose, but the point is I didn't want to...' Raphael thought as he started to close up shop. '...yet.' He said, smiling slightly as he threw on his leather workvest, filling the pockets with phials made of colored glass. Each color had a specific meaning, relating to the substance the glass tubes contained.

'Leveling the playing feild are we, Master Alchemist?' His sword chirped, sarcastically.

'Something like that...' Raphael said, plucking a red tube from one of the pockets. "Hope this works..." he remarked as he headed out back behind the shop. Raphael pulled the stopper from the tube with his teeth, pouring the potion into his mouth quickly. It was an unpleasant taste; a mixture of cheap vodka and lamp-oil.

'Clever... its still inert until it touches the air...' The sword commented in an amused, rather than impressed, tone. Raphael smirked and spat the potion out in a fine stream. As soon as the liquid hit the air, it burst into flames, giving Raphael the appearance of breathing fire. He slipped a black tube from his pocket and took a brief sip from it. The Universal solvent neutralized the remainder of the previous potion in his mouth, ensuring he didn't set himself on fire the next time he went to speak. He put the remainder of the potion back and went inside to get his coat.

"We're as ready as we're going to be..." Raphael said, locking the shop door behind him, swinging a pack on his back he'd prepared earlier. It was rucksack he'd purchased from an artificer in exchange for some powdered diamonds. The pack carried three times the amount it ought to, giving him room for 2 weeks of rations, his notes on where to find the blades, medicinal herbs, and his tools and ingredients for making more potions along the way. He drew the Blade of Water, feeling its cool presence in his hand. "Well...?"

'I sense... one... two... Four!? There's four of them inside the city limits! We're outmatched Raph, maybe we should call it a day for now...' Raphael smirked, sheathing the sword and patting it reassuringly.

"No need to fret... We'll just take them one step at a time..." he remarked. "Which one should we deal with first?"

'Brother Fire...' it replied hesitantly. 'Due west. At least with him we have the advantage of elemental superiority...' Raphael smiled and started heading west into city, one hand on the Blade of Water at all times, listening for any change in direction it might give him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"..I dont mind the swords having owners, I do not have the desire for power I just want to make sure none of the swords are being used for personal gain or evil deeds.." Snow thought as she continued to pray.

"The swords possess great powers..theres no telling what people may do with them once in their hands." The light sword replied back then her spirit form's pupils became slightly more feral and her golden tail became stiff straight up in the air "..they're...moving the swords..theres many of them on the move.."

The white wolfess took a deep breath "Looks like we'll have to prepare for the worst.." Snow stood up grabbing many sootras of different uses placing them within her robe for quick departure "Lets just hope its the good people, and not the bad.." she said speaking within her white hood that concealed her face except for her nose. Taking up the Light sword she placed it on the belt of her robe and went out into the living room..waiting for what may happen.
The OCA
OOC: Just a lil note Dis. It's spelt Sutra, like Kama Sutra ^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC : Wow! You really leave me behind. :3

IC :

< Deep in the Forest >

A female human with grey tail and ears is fighting with the knights who also accomplish the same tasks as her; finding all the swords. But with the help of the Thunder sword, Katsu, and her skills in fighting, she manage to defeat and kill the knights in short time with minor injuries.

"Now, there's no one will defeat us..." Katsu spoke quietly, while Miyuki gasped softly after defeat a knight.

"My prediction was wrong... This knight didn't bring the sword that we are currently searching for..." Miyuki walking slowly as her right shoulder bleeding a little. "I guess...we need to take a rest for a while..."

"Indeed..you didn't take a sleep since yesterday..."The sword comments as Miyuki hide the sword under her coat, and her sword and coat slowly vanished.

< City >

Miyuki appeared at the city as she walk like a normal beings with her still serious face, even her shoulder is bleeding. She walk towards the potion shop to buy a healing herbs for her injuries.

As she standing in front of the shop, she could sense a few power of swords around her. Looking form her conditions, she would not be able to fight all at the same time. She needs to fight one by one in order to defeat them.

Miyuki stepped in and walk slowly to the counter. "...Healing herbs.. please..." She spoke in low tone, yet serious looking to Raphael.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
I can sense another.Seems to be thunder,my perfect counterpart.

You're a bit too ready for battle,you sure you're the same elemental I know?Anubis thought as he continued walking.

How many times do I have to tell you,my name is Venat.

Anubis noticed Miyuki entering the potion shop,noticing her sword Looks like one of the blades.

That would be thunder.Go attack her,you know you want to.

I don't crave battle like you do,though it would make things easier.Anubis thought as he just stood at the door to the shop,waiting.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Raphael blinked, just about ready to close up shop. "Er... one moment..." he said, disappearing into the back room and bringing out a bundle of herbs. He set it on the counter. "Is that all?"

'Raphael!' The sword practically screamed in his mind. 'We're in trouble!'

'What is it?' He asked, trying to maintain his cheerful, professional expression.

'She has the Thunder sword... and Air is very near as well...' the sword whimpered softly. 'We don't have the power to fight them both... not yet...'

'Then we keep a low profile till then...' Raphael thought, smiling as he bid Miyuki good day. 'Odd... I don't see a sword...'

'It's there... I know it is...' Raphael's sword quivered softly in its scabbard.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
hey! Vook! i sense a lot of other swords around!!! the sword said to Vook.

really? hmm... Vook jumped up high, and took off, her wings coming out the sides of her cloak, and looked out over the town, seeing someone standing outside the potion shop she just left.

THERE IT IS!! the sword said, pointing towards Anubis. GET EM!!!

Vook grabbed the sword again. no, i dont want to go starting fights with people. its not like a Sage to do something like that.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan