Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
"oh? two blades...? so then the other one should be the Earth blade..." Vook said, scratching her head slightly. "but i was intending to get the metal blade in the first place..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"You can stay and try to take it if you want. I'm going to find Venat and grab earth in the meantime." With that, Anubis ran back down the path, finding the fork he missed earlier.
"alright." Vook said, walking deeper into the cave.

Sword of metal 50 yards ahead!! her sword thought, rattling.

got it. Vook thought back, and kept walking.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yoosei raised an eyebrow. not mattering if it was to strengthen the spirit within her blade.. she didn't felt like letting on the alter just like that.

"...it's ok...I don't mind"

At hearing that, Yoosei nodded lightly without uttering any word at all and takes a step foward as she gently places her sword on the alter just as Snow asked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Hot Spring >

Miyuki and Katsu climb to the ground as taking their time to relax themselves in the hot spring. She let her body dried slowly with the helps of chill night breeze. Katsu meanwhile, shaking his whole body, sprinkle the water around and also hitting Miyuki's body.

"You know, we better looking for Earth sword as soon as possible before the person who got the Metal sword gets it." Katsu spoke softly while looking to his master.

Miyuki nodded slightly, sit under the tree before laying her naked body on the grassy ground.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Its okay I will promise you nothing will happen to either of your swords. I plan to empower both of the spirits in your swords like I did with my sword. With all of the spirits putting their search together for the Earth blade I believe they will have a better chance of finding it," Snow reassured both of them "I wouldnt do anything to harm the spirits of these swords."
The OCA
Anubis walked down the path and saw Venat at the entrance to Earth's chamber. Venat looked at him "Took you long enough."

"Sorry, took a wrong turn." Anubis said as he entered the chamber, which looked more like the forest above them. The two ventured into the forest, quickly finding a shrine with immense power flowing through it, the sword on a pedastal. Anubis walked up to the shrine "Just like I had to beat a guardian to get to you, I'm expecting one here."

As soon as he spoke, a dragon swooped down from above and hovered above the two "I will not let you any further. Beat me to aquire the blade, or perish trying."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
the Water Blade let out a sigh, and for the first time in a very long time, manifested its spirit's physical form. A aquatic dragoness, dressed in nothing more than a long loincloth, appeared next to Raphael.

"Well this is a fine mess you've created Raph..." she stated. He jumped momentarily, but sighed, looking at her.

"So Kiva... decided to come out and berate me personally?" he asked. She giggled and sighed, looking down at him, leaning against the newly-made iron wall.

"Well gee... you've only just sealed yourself in a cave with limited air supply, all because Metal told you to..."

'I panicked!' the Metal Blade protested. 'It's been a long time since I saw a real fight! Kiva sighed and touched the wall with her light-blue, scaley claw, and proceeded to use the Touch of Rust spell, causing the metal wall to crumble and disentegrate.

"There... now don't get killed again. I can't keep bailing you out, after all..." Kiva remarked, following Raphael as he left the cavern, searching for the way out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Hot spring >

Katsu then slowly lay his furry body on top of Miyuki's naked body; to become a warm blanket for her to sleep in a chilly night. He always do like this everytime Miyuki's friendly side sleeping during night time, and at the same time, he sense every danger that approaches.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds