Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
Snow giggled softly at Kurtz "Right..we still must find it before Raphael does no telling what he wants the blades for. If we are to find them come to my alter room if you please." she said softly before walking in.
The OCA
Blinking twice, Kurtz nodded, placing his bowl gently on the sofa as he quickly followed; at that time, it was a matter to find the blades, as he soon followed on after her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei stood up and followed both Snow and Kurtz. her paw was on the hilt of her sword as she keeps a serious looking expression on her face.

"something is bothering you...isn't it?"

"...yeah...you can really say that...but don't even ask what is it" she murmured to her own sword.

"like I wouldn't know already...."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Snow quickly sat on her knees infront of the alter "I promise nothing will happen to them may I request both of you place your blades onto the alter?" she asked softly not to sound like a demand "I wish to strengthen the spirits within the swords so they may be able to seek out their sister/brother blade together." she stated.

Just then the light sword's spirit appears on the other side of the alter with a cute smile on her golden dragoness face.
The OCA
OOC: gah! sorry >_<;

IC:

Vook followed behind, looking around the dark path. she had seen the boulder roll by, and stopped her movement. "yeah, this place must be full of them."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC:It happens though. So don't worry much about it.

IC:
"Wonder how many Venat already triggered." Anubis said as he saw a boulder at every turn.

Deeper inside, Venat was already in the chamber with the blade, trees growing all throughout it "Wonder how much longer I'll have to wait."
"yeah...i wonder..." Vook said, following behind Anubis. "where'd he go anyways?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anubis saw a figure in the distance, in an entrance to a large room "I think that's him."
Raphael blinked, as he ran into amaretsu and Vook. "Um... hello?" he called. The Metal blade rattled loudly.

'Draw a line in the dirt with me...' it cried.

'What!?'

'Just do it!' it insisted. Raphael shrugged, drew the folded balisong, swung the blade out, and carved a line in the cavern floor. As soon as he did, a sheet of metal sprung from the line up to the ceiling, sealing the tunnel off.

'Impressive...' Raphael thought as he folded up the balisong and sheathed it again. "Who are you and what're you doing here!?" Raphael demanded from the opposite side of the metal wall.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Anubis was, to say the least, surprised. He examined the metal wall "Two blades so close to each other." He turned to Vook, ignoring what Raphael was saying "I think we missed a fork in the road."