Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
Yoosei places her paw on her chin softly yet in a cute way while twitching her ears. "the blades' spirits are indeed more sensitive than us in sensing other blades...one alone may not be powerfull enough to search for the unfound blades.. but maybe if more than one spirit gather strenght...it may have some success in finding those two..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As the golem clumsily stumbled about trying to dice Raphael, he danced out of its path almost comically, growing weary of the fight. "This is getting dull..." he muttered, sighing as he jabbed the end of his blade into the golem's gearworks.

"Touch of Rust..." he muttered, smiling. The golem clanked loudly and grinded to a stop, creaking morosely as it seized up.

"You have won..." the golem said, and relinquished the blade, which fell to the floor with a loud clang. Raphael touched it, and as soon as he did, it transformed into a 5 foot balisong (butterfly knife) which he folded up and slung onto his back.

'Hello brother Metal...' Raphael's sword said softly.

'Sister...? where... where am I?' the new blade replied, as if just waking up.

'Safe.' it replied.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Hot Spring >

As Miyuki and Katsu enjoying their bath in the hot spring, the spirit of Sword of Thunder twitches ears, turning his face to other side of the lake. "Is there something wrong, Katsu?" Miyuki questioned while rubs her own tail.

"Sword of Metal...is being found..." Katsu spoke in low tone, searching the location of the Sword of Metal. "What's your next action, Miyuki-sama..?"

"Not for this current moment....Let my other side decide the next action... And let the wielder use that sword for a while.." Miyuki sink her whole body underwater for a while and appears back to the surface.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"If a single person gains power of two swords, or even more, we are in trouble. Even the purest of hearts, can get corrupted by their own thoughts... I don't believe Raphael has a good enough reason to even be searching or fighting for these swords.." Kurtz continued, before listening to Yoosei as he nodded. "...The only problem is..." He stopped, twitching his ears as his scar suddenly reformed into his sword on his lap.

He has it.

What?

The Water Guy... he has recieved the Metal... his prescence is stronger for me to detect, even though he's further away....

Kurtz stopped, looking onto Yoosei. "...And it looks like Raphael's already making his move. Metal's already gone."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"This is not good...we must find the final sword before anybody else does and keep it protected. Please if I may ask you to lend me the spirits of your swords we may be able to pinpoint the sword of darkness." Snow took and unsettling deep breath as she walked back into her alter room that was dorned with hundreds of candles and a single white alter in the middle which she placed her own sword onto.
The OCA
OOC: I'm tired of waiting for AWL.

IC:
Anubis walked into the cave,noticing it was still easy to see inside. After a short distance he came up to a turn with a boulder crashed into the wall "Traps."
"People, you're getting it all wrong." Kurtz spoke, standing up as he ruffled a claw through his hair, looking onto Snow with a more then grim look. "...Metal is the one that hasn't been found. We might not be able to make it in time, I bet others have already stumbled onto it's location." He murmured, looking onto them both.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei twitched her ears and turned her head to face Kurtz with a serious looking expression on her face. "and what you suggest to do? stay and wait for others to get their damn paws on the sword?" she said in a sarcastic tone.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Snow stopped before entering the alter room then turned "But didn't you just say Raphael just found Metal?" she asked doublechecking now becoming a bit confused.
The OCA
"Whoops.. I mean.. Gah, I'm getting muddled up with all these blades close to me." He muttered, hitting his head softly. "Earth, hasn't been found yet."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds